Menu
How many people can a motorcycle carry?
Nov 20, 2012 00:48
  • JIMMYB
I saw this picture on the internet. It did surprise me. I never know that a motorcycle can carry so many people.

Nov 21, 2012 21:24
  • WANHU
It's normal in Southern Thailand too.
Wan
Nov 22, 2012 11:02
GUEST17115 Where was this "loaded" motor bike spotted?
Nov 22, 2012 21:20
  • RAINDROP
5 kids.....OMG!!! They have a big family. I think this photo was shot at a small town in China, because such a motor is not allowed to drive in the city with more than 2 people on it.

BTW, is the picture real? look at the little boy in the paint bucket, he wears nothing, but all others wear warm clothes. The mother can not be so cruel to him!!
Nov 25, 2012 02:06
Raindrop is right. A part of the picture isn't true. The baby in the plastic bucket isn't real. Raindrop gave the explanation. Look at other people. They wear thick clothes but this baby has nothing on his body. I am afraid that he will catch cold immediately.

By the way, it should be the woman in gray who carried the bucket. There seems to be a iron wire behind the naked baby's head. But it is far away from the woman's hand.
Nov 26, 2012 02:09
  • NOBODY
Well you can see from the shadow that the baby in the bucket had been added after the picture was taken. (baby is not in the shadow of the other vehicle, probably a truck)
But there are still 8 people on the bike, (4 are children) which are still 6 too many.
Nov 26, 2012 20:02
Nobody, the baby is too small compared with other guys on the motorcycle. Thus, his shadow is probably covered by their shadow. Anyway, I don't believe the mom is willing to put her naked baby in a bucket. Look at what they wear! Jackets and thin sweaters!
Nov 26, 2012 21:13
  • WANHU
The picture is being doctored but I have seen one small mini car that can accommodate 20 people. It was in the circus show!
Wan
Dec 7, 2012 20:06
  • NOBODY
@Lonelyjourney: I mean look at the baby, the skin is so "bright" that it must have been in the sunlight when people took the picture, but in this picture the baby is in the shadow of the truck (which should make the baby also darker) but it isn't
Dec 7, 2012 21:10
  • RAINDROP
You are right! there must be a truck or bus on the left side so the baby should be in its shadow.

Yes, it is true in circus show, a bicycle can bear 20 adults. I once saw an advertisement for an electrombile, they just imitate the circus show.
Dec 18, 2012 01:24
  • WANHU
Any good acrobatic show in China?
Wan
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How many people can a motorcycle carry?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code