Menu
Will you suicide for a girl who spurns your love?
Nov 26, 2012 01:59
  • JIMMYB
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 4 vote(s)
  2. 15 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Mr. Wu met his girlfriend last year. They had been together for a while. Then his girlfriend felt that they were not meant to be. Thus, she broke up with home and came back to her home town Qingdao.

Well, Mr. Wu still loves her girlfriend. So he drove a BMW from Nanchang to Qingdao to “save their love”. On November 23, he came to his girlfriend’s home and asked her to marry him. His girlfriend refused him in front of her mom. Wu menaced that he would kill himself if she refused to marry him. His girlfriend thought he was just kidding. Suddenly, Wu took out a bottle of gasoline, poured it on himself and lit him with a lighter.

His girlfriend was scared. She and her mom tried to put up the fire after calling the ambulance. The ambulance came immediately and brought Mr. Wu to the nearest hospital. Mr. Wu refused to cooperate with the doctors and continued to say “Leave me alone! Let me die!” Now he has been transferred to the ICU

Mr. Wu is still in danger. His hands are damaged seriously and almost can not restore to the formal state even he recovers.

Nov 27, 2012 01:01
  • WANHU
Love sometimes drives man to insanity. It is better for him to jump from the tallest building rather than living half dead. He doesn't cherish his life but only thinks for himself. He never thinks of his parents that may need him, etc.
Wan
Nov 27, 2012 04:49
GUEST26189 I think there was some insanity present in his mind even before she refused him.
Nov 27, 2012 21:07
  • SUNNYDREAM
I really feel sorry for him. Why did he try to hang himself on a single tree? And I agree with you guys. There must be something wrong with his mind. His parents need to take him to a psychologist if he survives.
Nov 27, 2012 22:10
  • MARRIE
This guy cannot look after himself when experiencing frustrations in life journey, how can they expect him to take care of his future wife and kids?
Dec 9, 2012 21:11
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE

This guy cannot look after himself when experiencing frustrations in life journey, how can they expect him to take care of his future wife and kids?

Well said, his love is dangerous. I am afraid that no girl dares to set up a relationship with him after learning about what he did.

I think that this man is as fragile as a piece of glass. It is worthless dying for a woman who doesn't love you.
Jan 1, 2013 19:47
  • GUNNARF11
The girl did the right thing. He was not healthy, as evidenced by his action.
Jan 2, 2013 01:02
  • RAINDROP
He attempted to end his trouble by suicide, but how can a girl marry such a crazy guy. He doesn't deserve sympathy. Compared to those who kill others, he should be treated as a patient.
Jan 2, 2013 11:49
  • GUNNARF11
Why use a permanent solution to a temporary problem?
Jan 2, 2013 21:24
GUESTREX
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUNNARF11

Why use a permanent solution to a temporary problem?

Well said, if he do that, his family will suffer a sad and irreversible loss.
Jan 3, 2013 21:25
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTREX

Well said, if he do that, his family will suffer a sad and irreversible loss.

Let him die. Such a waste shouldn't have been born.
Post a Reply to: Will you suicide for a girl who spurns your love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code