Menu
What is your favorite toy you played as a kid?
Nov 28, 2012 02:57
Today, kids have many kinds of new toys to play, for example, transformers and barbie dolls. I was not as lucky as them. My dad made some toys for me with his hands. I remembered that he made a rabbit lantern with wheels for me. But this is not my favorite. As a boy, I thought it was embarrassing to take a rabbit lantern with me.

My favorite toy is the slingshot he made from iron wire. I often brought my slingshot to shoot birds with my friends. Our bullets were small sized stones we picked up from the river. Unfortunately, I wasn't a good shooter. I couldn't hit the birds accurately like other boys. But I feel very glad now for not killing so many birds when I was young.

What's your favorite toy you played as a kid?

Dec 9, 2012 20:26
  • BBQQ
My favorite is Rubber Band. Younger little girls prefer to play this game.

Dec 10, 2012 18:32
  • LARRY_BOY
Loki when he was in hand cuffs :)
Dec 10, 2012 20:41
GUEST4432
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRY_BOY

Loki when he was in hand cuffs :)

Loki? A god in Norse mythology?
Dec 11, 2012 22:11
  • LARRY_BOY
Guest your the first person on here that has actually identified that name,, and yes Loki is everything transforming. I am sure he will be along shortly,,, a child beast not to be reckoned with.
Dec 11, 2012 22:16
  • LOKI
Your right Uncle Larry,,I am never far behind as i am everywhere and i am evertytjing. Guest are you a man or woman as being here on earth has taken some of my powers.
Post a Reply to: What is your favorite toy you played as a kid?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code