Menu
What is poor? And what is rich?
Dec 2, 2012 19:26
This week, I tour two Malaysia families in Shenzhen as an interpreter. This is my second time being order as an interpreter from Malaysian people. And in my opinion, they are also not people who have big money. But I have a very special feeling from them which is I feel most of them always very simple and good heart. And also, they usually have 3, 4 children in one family and they are very happy. After they went back to their country, I started to miss them very much. And suddenly tonight, I was thinking what poor means, and what rich is. The Malaysian is very out day fashion dressing and very simple thinking, but they have many children and love around them. Some Chinese people have much money but no real friends. And later, both of us will go to the same way, the heaven or the hell. So, what do we have left? And what are we doing now for? Everybody want to be rich? Everybody wants to be a noble. But money only? Or we missing something eles?
Dec 6, 2012 02:54
GUEST16758 I think most sensible people aspire to being financially "comfortable" rather than being rich. Money doesn't necessarily bring happiness and can buy things people shouldn't have.There are many unhappy rich people in the world
Dec 6, 2012 22:01
  • EMERALD7
Quote:

Originally Posted by 149775008 View Post

This week, I tour two Malaysia families in Shenzhen as an interpreter. This is my second time being order as an interpreter from Malaysian people. And in my opinion, they are also not people who have big money. But I have a very special feeling from them which is I feel most of them always very simple and good heart. And also, they usually have 3, ...

If I were you, I would go away from the people u don't feel comfortable with. The value system has been there in your mind, which is affected how matured the society is where you grew up, what kind of people u hang out when you were growing,what kind of parents you have, i.e. this is value system. Don't generalize how Chinese look like in a negative way just because you don't have luck meeting the right persons... take care...
Dec 13, 2012 11:29
  • WANHU
I think it's a good thinking, where would we go from here? I have been thinking the same way also, and I do want to be rich but never have the opportunity. For the past score or so, we managed to create and build a community with good neighbourhood that everyone contributes. This effort may tax some of our income but the outcome is great where the whole community is like a family.
Wan
Post a Reply to: What is poor? And what is rich?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code