Menu
Guangzhou/foshan market guider, top interpretor, purchase agent
Dec 3, 2012 07:16
  • SPRINGDAN
I have worked over 6 years as purchase agency and guider for furniture & building decoration material.

I am located in Guangzhou, one hour from China Biggest Furniture Wholesale Market shunde. Visit shunde furniture market every week. Familiar about furniture industry and building material field, has data for a batch of good manufacture. Up to 2014.05 I have helped customer export furniture & building material to Dubai, Qatar, India, Sri lanka, Pakistan, South Africa, Kenya, Canada, Australia, Holland, UK, USA, etc. Some customer buy furniture for hotel project, some customer for furniture wholesale & retail business, some customer buy furniture for their own house & office decoration.
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: Dec 3, 2012 07:17
Dec 3, 2012 07:25
  • SPRINGDAN
Here paste some feedback of my customer FYR.

Spring did a great job for us. She speak very fluently English and arrange our travel schedule very well.
Before I came I booked her service and talked with her, she made all the relevant preparation. She accompanied me visited 7 furniture factories, she is very cultivated, polite and methodic, hard working and very into the details.
I took her advice to visit furniture market in Foshan also, it turns out very wealthy of the time, it’s a huge market, I found several style of sofa and table that we are interested.
She is very professional in trading field and seems to has full experience about the furniture market.
I was thinking to registered my own office in HK, but now I would like to try to cooperate with Spring’s purchase agency company first.

Rajen.(Project Manager)
Spring was the best English speaking interpreter we have ever used in our Four trips to China, we have never had such an intelligent, smart and witty interpreter as Spring. She was very cultivated, respectful and pleasant.

Bryan (Owner)
I'm so happy with my guide Spring,she is very kind and gentle. She knows Muslim culture very much, is a good listener and conventionist. she recommend me suitable apartment before I came, and recommend me good Hala restaurant which I like very much.
I enjoyed my staying with Sring, Thank you!
Sadeq (CEO)
Spring is brilliant, We enjoyed her service in Guangzhou very much.
We got along very well with her immediately. Her English is excellent and explain everything patiently and carefully in details to us. She was always smiling, friendly, and humorous to us. She always tried to consider for us first.
We can be sure that spring is professional, hardworking, patient, considerated, funny and glamorous.
We enjoyed the wonderful trip in China very much thanks to Spring’s efforts. We will recommend her highly to all the colleagues.
Miss you.

Kevin

Last edited by SPRINGDAN: Dec 3, 2012 07:34
Dec 3, 2012 07:25
  • SPRINGDAN
Spring is excellent, can speak fluent English, sweet, shinning, cute and thoughtful,
I feel like relaxing when staying with her in the last three days.
Thanks for your perfect work!
Mauricio Santin
To the manager of Freeiva,
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your introduction to Miss Spring! She speaks the most fluent English during the people I met In China, She is polite, cultivated and has a great sense of humor .
She is indeed a great asset to your company!
Regards!
Matthew Gill
If you need a tour guide in Guangzhou, Spring would be your best choice! She gave me perfect service during my visit in Guangzhou and Hongkong. She is a very good guide with many ideas to offer and be considered. Spring acts in a professional manner, but also friendly, cheerful and helpful.

Raanan
Director
Spring has been a delight. With her cheerful demeanor, excellent English and professional attitude, she is a gem!
I will not hesitate to book her service again the next time I'm in Guangzhou!
Jeff Sarlitt
Dec 3, 2012 07:26
  • SPRINGDAN
If you need a tour guide in Guangzhou, I can assure you that Spring would be the perfect choice. I had two very enjoyable days in her company while she showed the sights of Guangzhou.
Spring is a very charming person, actually, she is more beautiful than her pics, and she is full of ideas to help you see the sights.Many thanks!
Sam Smith
Spring was my tour guide in Guangzhou and Hongkong. She was very helpful and professional. Her English is excellent, and she is very knowledgeable. She was very helpful and accommodating. She listened to what I wanted to see in Guangzhou and offered other suggestions as well.
I would definitely recommend her and use freeiva.com again in future travels to China. Thank you!
Tariq
It was my first time to China, I plan to start new business importing from China. I talked with Spring before I came, she turns out to be much more helpful than I expected, she is totally familiar about Guangzhou’s market and trading fields. After realized she has worked as purchase agency for 5 years and convinced with her capability we sit down and spent two hours to asked lots of detail questions, she is very patient and explain everything very clearly in the way that we can understand.
Thank you so much Spring, wish you all the success, and we are sure there will be more chance for our cooperation in the near future.
YP.Tang
I came to China to buy staff for my new shop’s decoration, I had Spring worked with me for six days, for my business trip to Guangzhou, Foshan, and zhongshan.
Spring's English is excellent and she is a great conversationalist. It was immediately obvious to think that Spring was not a translator but a valued colleague!
Spring is witty, has a great sense of humor and is a lot of fun to work with. I highly recommend Spring to anyone who wants to have a happy and successful business trip!
Spring has their own professional purchase agency company, very professional about building material, lighting and furniture market, I visit their company and decide to let them follow my 1* 40 HQ and 1* 20 ft container. It turns out very good until now.
Thank you Spring for making my trip a success!
Mark
Dec 3, 2012 07:27
  • SPRINGDAN
Spring was absolutely fantastic, she is professional and very good mate for talking.
I had one of the best times I ever had on a business trip! It was unforgettable and she is wonderful.
Adam
Spring is very good with her English! She was very fun and entertaining! She was very interesting company for the evening. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wonderful time in Guangzhou!
Ben
Spring is impressive, I really enjoyed my trip with her. She can speak very good English.
Her knowledge in the trading field surprised me totally, very familiar about the detail process and give me lots of suggestion about exporting from China. I even choose the shipping agent that she promoted and turned out very good.
She is professional, I recommend her highly to everyone business man.
Scott

Spring was a great guide! She was very informative about lots of Chinese culture which we found very interesting and she kept everything very entertaining.
Thank you! This was a great thing to do!

Elliot Walker(MD)

Spring showed an amazing, friendly and helpful personality the entire trip. I will be definitely book her again through freeiva on my next trip to China.
Tugay (Engineer)

Dear Freeiva,

Thank you so much for sending me Spring, she is so excellent and I am totally satisfied with her professional service.

She give me lots of free consultation about Guangzhou wholesale market, she is very familiar about Guangzhou wholesale market. She accompanied me visit 4 factories, and I changed my traveling schedule after meet her. I want to know more about Guangzhou. She accompanied me to copy brand clothes market, copy watch market, copy brand handbag market, copy shoes market, children’s clothes market, fabric and accessories market, toy & gift market.

She is really over wealthy of the translation fee that I have paid, she definitely will help to earn more money for me.

She is professional about purchase agency, I visit her company and I think I am convinced to rely on her for the future business, to let their company pick up all the items for me and send to me.

Spring is definitely top five star Iva, I am so happy to have her service.
thank you.

Ronald Bruce (Owner)
United States
Dec 3, 2012 07:29
  • SPRINGDAN
Spring is fantastic, can speak fluently English and methodic.

She always stands on our side. We had problem with our bikini factory this time, our factory lied before we came, they can’t catch the delivery time, but we are so hurry to get the products to catch the TV show in Britain. Spring guide us to the market to found the garment accessories by ourselves and gave to the factory to save the production time, she asked her cousin who owns a garment factory to supervise and push the factory to finish the bikini asap while we are outside in the market. We get the bikini finally before we leave.

We will change our factory and Spring will definitely be our partner for a long time.

Thank you.
Birley Majeed.

Spring is excellent and powerful.
She accompanied me to visit a mobile phone factory and the digital market in Shenzhen. I forgot to carry my bag when get off the train on the return train back to Guangzhou. She ask help of the policeman. She spend at least two hours to made different of phone calls to different office , I got my bag back on the next day, prevented losing of over 5000USD.

Thank you so much Spring, I will definitely book your service again and recommend your serivice to my business friends as much as possible.

Yahya (Vise President)
Dec 3, 2012 07:29
  • SPRINGDAN
Welcome to drop me email about any questions, I can send you more detail CV also, have a goodday.

Spring Dan
hotmail.com|spring_dan
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: Dec 3, 2012 07:33
Dec 3, 2012 09:48
GUEST88233 Hi Spring,

I am from Australia, will arrive Guangzhou on 15th Dec., will go to shenzhen and Hongkong also, will you be available to be my translator?

Raj.
Dec 4, 2012 19:12
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST88233

Hi Spring,<br />
<br />
I am from Australia, will arrive Guangzhou on 15th Dec., will go to shenzhen and Hongkong also. will you be available to be my translator?<br />
<br />
Raj.<br />

Hi Raj,

Thank for your inquire.
I have no plan on 15th by now, can accompany you travel to SZ and HK as well.
How many days you need I accompany you?
What's your email that I can contact pls?

Have a good day.

Spring Dan
hotmail.com|Spring_dan
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: Dec 4, 2012 19:14
Dec 5, 2012 11:32
GUEST48515 Hi Spring, we are from Malaysia, would like to source copy watches, copy phone, copy bag, copy T-shirts, blanket from Guangzhou, would like to finish in three days, is it possible?
Dec 6, 2012 20:41
GUEST49247 We will arrive Gangzhou end of December. We require assistance to souce China made mobile phone, computer spares from reliable suppliers, need assist in negotiation, collect goods and freight forwarding. Kindly contact me via e-mail :"ovi.com|limrich" , thanks.
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou/foshan market guider, top interpretor, purchase agent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code