Menu
Guangzhou/foshan market guider, top interpretor, purchase agent
Dec 7, 2012 10:13
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST48515

Hi Spring, we are from Malaysia, would like to source copy watches, copy phone, copy bag, copy T-shirts, blanket from Guangzhou, would like to finish in three days, is it possible?

Hi,

The copy watches, copy bag and copy T-shirts are nearby. The copy phone market is around 15 minutes by taxi away, the blanket is around 30 minutes away from the copy watch market, so I think you can finish the sourcing in three days, may can visit factory also.

Do you need market guider? A experienced market guider can lead you to the best place directly, it can be the best way to save time and money.

I will be glad to assist you.

Spring Dan
hotmail.com|Spring_dan
Dec 13, 2012 05:20
  • ANITA_HUA
If you plan to visit shenzhen,china for business or sightseeing.The services I can offer as follows:
1.Product sourcing/Factory negotiation(to reduce price)/order follow-up
2.Trade shows/Fairs&business meeting interpretation
3.Shipment arrangement
4.Translation of documents/emails/website
5.Airport pick-up and drop-off
6.Hostel/hotel booking with good rate
7.Car/Van rental with good rate
8.English tour guide service
Any requirements,Welcome to contact me by:
MSN:live.cn|anita_hua
Skype ID:happy-hua1

Dec 29, 2012 20:23
GUEST16190 Hi Spring,

We are three people from Australia, will arrive Guangzhou on Jan. 21th, stay five days, for business, are you available to accompany us? Thank you.
Jan 8, 2013 18:25
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST16190

Hi Spring,

We are three people from Australia, will arrive Guangzhou on Jan. 21th, stay five days, for business, are you available to accompany us? Thank you.

Hi There,

Thanks for the inquire.
I am not avaialbe from 21th to 22th, January is a busy month for me. Afterwards can be avaialbe.
Do you have any email to contact with pls?

Best Regards,
Spring Dan
hotmail.com|Spring_dan
Apr 23, 2013 08:03
  • FREESIA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST48515

Hi Spring, we are from Malaysia, would like to source copy watches, copy phone, copy bag, copy T-shirts, blanket from Guangzhou, would like to finish in three days, is it possible?

hello, i have very good supplier that can offer you best price and quality copy watches, feel free to contact me :hotmail.com|freesia_yan
mobile:+8618566344321

freesia

May 1, 2013 11:00
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST49247

We will arrive Gangzhou end of December. We require assistance to souce China made mobile phone, computer spares from reliable suppliers, need assist in negotiation, collect goods and freight forwarding. Kindly contact me via e-mail :"ovi.com|limrich" , thanks.

Hi I'm familiar with all kinds of wholesale markets in Guangzhou and Shenzhen. I can take you to mobile phone market/computer spare parts markets and find you reliable suppliers. I'm an experienced sourcing agent/buying agent/interpreter. If you need my service, please feel free to contact me at:
Mobile: (+86)15889430697
Email: yahoo.com|HiChinaOffice
Jul 11, 2013 07:36
GUESTVICKY COMING ON 12TH -15TH DEC FOR LOCAL FAIR OF HOTELWARE R U FREE !!! MY NO IS 09810397794 I AM FROM INDIA
Aug 5, 2013 07:49
  • JESSE_LAM
Hello every body,I am Jesse ,a agent living in Guangzhou over 10 years. I am a native cantonese very familar with Guangzhou markets and other cities' market.
if you need any help,pls feel free to contact me : obachina.com|info
Tel:+8615999934548

Thank you
Sep 12, 2013 13:21
  • KARTHIK68
Hi I am from India And I need a guide and I am come to guangzhon for canton fair and I want buy some eletirons in whole sale and what is the guide cost for day and i what to vist some eletrics manfacturing factors
Nov 19, 2013 07:08
GUEST33208 Hello Spring - I am making plans to travel to Ghaungzhou on Dec. 20th afternoon. I will be there until Dec 22nd night. Will have a total of 2 days to do furniture shopping for my house in United States. Please let me know if you are available during this time, and I would like to talk to you before I make my reservations. Please provide me a number to call.

Vishal
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou/foshan market guider, top interpretor, purchase agent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code