Menu
A prisoner gets jammed in the hole when he tries to escape!
Dec 6, 2012 00:37
  • LAUGH
In the The Shawshank Redemption, Andy Dufresne spends around 20 years digging a tunnel and finally escapes from the Shawshank.

In a Brazilian prison, four prisoners also dug a hole on the wall. One escaped and the other three failed. The other three prisoners could have escaped. But the second guy was jammed in the hole thanks to his big belly. The other two tried to help him get out of the hole but failed. At last, they called the guards. The guards couldn’t get him out. Thus, they called the firefighters.

With the help of the firefighters, this big guy was saved and sent to the hospital.

I am not sure if they watched the Shawshank Redemption. Andy spends around 20 years digging a tunnel and finally escaped. I didn’t know how much time they used to make the hole. This big guy actually inspired his mates in the prison, ‘If you want to escape, please lose weight at first.’

Dec 8, 2012 03:58
  • NANCYMOON
The other two left behind will kill him then if they are thin. Haha He is too confident to go out from the small hole.

The Shawshank Redemption is a great movie I saw years ago.
Dec 9, 2012 01:52
Well, you can see how important to maintain fit and slim. But I am curious how they made that hole. Apparently, they didn't spend 20 years digging that hole.
Dec 18, 2012 01:37
  • WANHU
The famous Khao Nam Khang in Sadau, Southern Thailand, the communists dug holes in the hills with their hands. I have been there a few times to see the man-made tunnels where they lived but surprisingly with good ventilation. You can feel the cool air instead of feeling suffocated when you're in a tunnel.
Wan
Dec 19, 2012 00:19
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Well, you can see how important to maintain fit and slim. But I am curious how they made that hole. Apparently, they didn't spend 20 years digging that hole.

I am curious too. If they made too much noise, the police should have noticed of what they did. Do they have any back-up outside?
Post a Reply to: A prisoner gets jammed in the hole when he tries to escape!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code