Menu
Feel pity for her?
Dec 25, 2012 00:50
  • BBQQ
Recently, the temperature in many places of China have decreased seriously. Some areas are attacked by heavy snow. No matter how cold it is, people still have to continue their lives.

Look at this young pretty lady. She feels too cold to cry while taking bikini pictures. As a model, she has to take pictures under any circumstance.

I really feel pity for her.

Dec 25, 2012 15:51
  • CARLOS
Feel pity?

There are people who work in extreme cold circumstances all the time. It may seem they must feel warm under their clothes but anyone can try to manage two hours working in -30 C.

Some times work is not what you thought it would always be. For models, it is not only walking on catwalk, it is shooting where the client wants, because the client pays.

Ok. I feel a little pity for her, but only a little because seems like her dreams did not come true...

Carlos

Obviously the Christmas has already gone?
Dec 25, 2012 20:43
  • JIMMYB
Obviously the Christmas has already gone?

Yes, I read that those who joined the Christmas Eve March in Xian has left around 40 tons rubbish on the streets. The street cleaners spent around 5 hours (02:00 to 07:00) cleaning the rubbish. Feel sorry for them.

Stupid assholes had a happy Christmas Eve. But they polluted the streets at the same time.

I really can not find any connection between the Christmas and the "night march".
Dec 26, 2012 04:45
GUEST18998 Christmas is a religious festival which has been hijacked around the world for commercial reasons. It is now happening in China but I wonder how many Chinese know the story and its origin. Does China really need another festival?
Dec 26, 2012 21:18
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST18998

Christmas is a religious festival which has been hijacked around the world for commercial reasons. It is now happening in China but I wonder how many Chinese know the story and its origin. Does China really need another festival?

Young Chinese have been westernized or "koreanized". They know little about their traditions but are very familiar with foreign countries. It is really a pity.

I browsed my Weibo messages and saw people wear masks at Christmas Eve. Do they know anything about Christmas? Definitely no. They just think it is crazy and exciting to march on the streets with their friends.
Post a Reply to: Feel pity for her?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code