Menu
What do you care about most when you choose a travel agency?
Jan 28, 2013 01:52
GUEST32222
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVEC

You missed out an option.... I dont use travel agent, I do everything myself. With the internet it is so much easier now

Is internet is a true source for finding travel agent? or tour destinations?
Jan 28, 2013 05:54
  • ROGERBINNY
Travel Agents and tour Operators can be useful for when you are looking for the unique destination as are the first time visitors . Internet also help but Internet is a third Party .Travel Agents are real you can directly contact with them .It s from My experience.
Jan 28, 2013 13:03
  • WANHU
It's true, Roger because they are paid to do the job. When one doesn't have time frame, then browsing the area by himself is an option. Maps and internet friends do help and can be quite rewarding. A decade of travelling on and off to China, I am yet to use any travel agent.
Wan
Jan 31, 2013 16:12
Firstly we choose it for good guides as well as low price.Good guide must be there if you choose travel agency because you have to enjoy on traveling and gain some knowledge about different places.
Feb 5, 2013 00:43
  • WANHU
Tommy, it's not easy to find an equation for good guide and low price. Most of the time it's good guide and high price as "you pay what is worth" especially in China. You may find cheaper guides among the students but they lack experience.
Wan
Feb 5, 2013 20:47
  • BBQQ
you pay what is worth" especially in China.

It's totally right. Some students even offer free tour guide service in order to practice their English.
Feb 6, 2013 18:07
  • WANHU
BBQQ, in 2007, my friends and I attended GZ (Canton) Trade Fair, and we were assisted by two students who were studying Business English. According to them, every year their university would be participating in order to expose their students to business environment as well as pratising their English usage. I saw most of them were using electronic dictionary. Third year English major students trying to find some English words? For 5 days, every afternoon over a cup of tea we would sit somewhere and discuss things in English without having electronic dictionary.
Wan
Feb 6, 2013 19:27
  • BBQQ
Wan,

I don not know if they do their best to learn at school. Maybe, they can do daily conversation translation very well.
Feb 6, 2013 19:44
  • WANHU
BBQQ, perhaps they are not used to speaking English thus they feel awkward. They need to speak daily and build their own listening skills. It's more than four years now, and they are able to communicate with me verbally without having electronic dictionary.
Wan
Feb 7, 2013 06:30
good information
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you care about most when you choose a travel agency?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code