Menu
A panda scared away by a dog!
Jan 9, 2013 21:34
  • CHERRY07
A panda is strolling on a snowy path. Suddenly, he saw a dog. The dog actually picked up the scent of the panda and started barking at him. The panda was scared and ran into the bamboo forest immediately.

Jan 14, 2013 11:20
GUEST24212 That's not so unusual, since many animals are scared of noise.
Jan 14, 2013 20:02
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST24212

That's not so unusual, since many animals are scared of noise.

The panda had no preparation for the coming of the dog. He might think he was the only one on the road. Thus, he was scared when the dog barked.
Jan 14, 2013 21:14
  • MARRIE
No worry! The dog that barks never bites. They would be getting used to each other... It's interesting to watch on discovery that two ugly cats without hairy have endless battles between. According to wildlife expert, it's because they don't have common languages and put guards on to reduce sense of fear when either is around...

Jan 17, 2013 20:41
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE

No worry! The dog that barks never bites.

I doubt the truth of this statement. Is that true the dog that bites never barks?
Jan 17, 2013 21:50
  • MARRIE
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAUGH

I doubt the truth of this statement. Is that true the dog that bites never barks?

I have doubt if it applies to wildlife...it is used in human society when Chinese look at a person...the other doubt to me is that why tigers dont get around wherever there live lions? Haha

Jan 18, 2013 21:39
  • RAINDROP
This dog may wonder what is it, black and white but fat, as he gets no change to approach such a national treasure.
Jan 20, 2013 03:39
  • JIMMYB
The CCTV also reported it last night. It's 10 days behind the news on the forum.
Jan 21, 2013 21:14
  • MARRIE
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

The CCTV also reported it last night. It's 10 days behind the news on the forum.

Really, Jimmy. I am watching Chinese net work TVs, like Shanghai dragon TVs, hongkong feng Huang TVs, I prefer news and critics forum shows on them, the reporting is real time and even faster n wider than over seas mainstream media. As well the forums on hot topics are worth watching...Jimmy, what's the date when this news was broadcasted on cctv so as for me to sort it out on cctv website..haha
Last edited by MARRIE: Jan 21, 2013 21:17
Jan 22, 2013 00:33
  • JIMMYB
Marrie,

Maybe, I guess that CCTV spent 'a little time' censoring the panda news. At last, it was allowed to report the panda news.

Thanks to internet, I can read news more faster than TV news. You know, Sina Weibo is really a good place to know some first-hand news. Maybe, you should register one account on Weibo.com. The premise is that you can read Chinese.
Jan 22, 2013 21:38
  • MARRIE
Jimmy, there is too much stuff (i call it stuff instead of info.)flooding on internet, it's time to learn how to select the info among those stuff. I doubt the truthfulness of social media...how much made-up elements existing a piece of news..if u need to look into people or a society, internet media is not an appropriate approach Coz there exist too many fake things...

Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A panda scared away by a dog!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code