Menu
What make up can do to a person!
Jan 17, 2013 21:36
  • LAUGH
We know that makeup is an essential for anyone interested in perfecting the art of beauty. But now the girls with heavy makeup destroyed the truthfulness of what we see. Photos are not trustworthy through online community, or even misleading when chat face to face.
She looked pretty with her makeup on, but how about her at the moment, before sleeping with makeup off?

Jan 18, 2013 21:55
  • RAINDROP
I have to say, makeup is life for her.
Jan 19, 2013 01:39
  • DODGER
This cannot be the same person. The shape of the chin is entirely different. The girl with the makeup on has a more pointed chin. Her neck is slimmer and her eyes are larger.
In short it’s a fake.
You cannot make a silk purse out of a pigs ear. I’ve tried.
Cheers, Dodger.
Jan 19, 2013 03:46
GUESTCHAN I cound not believe it either, when I read the news online here: http://henan.qq.com/a/20130118/000124.htm
Jan 19, 2013 10:48
  • MARRIE
They have addicted to 're-developing' the natural faces. A Chinese boy told me after one summer holiday, most his Korean female international schoolmates went back to school with a different version of face. And It has to be continuously maintained by surgeries after that to avoid collapse or misshape.

Photo is photo, it can not tell what the real person looks like where there are modern imaging tech emerging for vision fantasy...

Do you notice that older actress/actor looks much better in real life than they do in photo or movie. However, today's ones look the other way round. U know what I mean...

Jan 24, 2013 21:25
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE View Post

A Chinese boy told me after one summer holiday, most his Korean female international schoolmates went back to school with a different version of face.

Do you notice that older actress/actor looks much better in real life than they do in photo or movie. However, today's ones look the other way round. U know what I mean...[hu...

Crazy Korean girls!

I totally agree with you, older actress/actor remains their natural beauty in life and also before the screen. Photos can be modified with Photoshop and I watched a TV show that they even request lighting as well as a particular pose which they may look pretty.
Jan 25, 2013 23:18
  • WANHU
Probably she underwent plastic surgery and not just make-up. The nose seems smaller and longer.
Wan
Jan 27, 2013 00:50
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Probably she underwent plastic surgery and not just make-up. The nose seems smaller and longer.
Wan

The nose must have been modified in the photoshop. Maybe, she should have dressed up in this way. Look at this girl's face. I think she must have accepted plastic surgery. If not, her face must be retouched in this way.

Jan 28, 2013 12:21
  • WANHU
Modern technology until one looks like a witch like in the old Hansel and Gretel children's literature.
Wan
Jan 29, 2013 21:52
  • CHERRY07
Raindrop,

Did the girl accept plastic surgery? If not, her photo must be retouched by photoshop.
Feb 10, 2013 15:59
  • MARRIE
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHERRY07

Raindrop,<br />
<br />
Did the girl accept plastic surgery? If not, her photo must be retouched by photoshop.

The mode is not necessarily a real person now, i think. 3 D animated graphics like movie , gaming and lots of ads are creating a fantacy real world.

In real life, I do see a Chinese woman who has a plastic cover on the face. The vision sense of the fake one in reality is just the opposite of fine that appears on the photo.
Last edited by MARRIE: Feb 10, 2013 16:03
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What make up can do to a person!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code