Menu
What if gorilla feel bored in the zoo?
Mar 30, 2013 20:42
  • WANHU
It's nice but I have a slight problem though. My niece bought the tickets online at RMB220 after discount (of RMB280) and we bought 9 tickets. With good intention, my contact in Guangzhou took the tickets seven days earlier and didn't look at what kind of tickets were given to her at the ticketing booth (office?). I didn't go due to health problem and stayed at the hotel. When they (my elder brother and his friends) went there, they were told the tickets were not for the circus but for other visits, and were asked to pay additional RMB50 each.
Wan
Apr 1, 2013 04:19
  • BBQQ
Maybe, it wasn't her fault. The seller online didn't tell her exactly what kind tickets she bought. Taobao is a good place. I bought tickets for some shows and they were cheaper that those sold at the ticket booths.
Apr 1, 2013 09:03
  • WANHU
She bought from Chimelong website and it mentioned circus, then I agreed. She paid through her China ICBC account. I think the person at the ticketing counter gave her the wrong tickets.
Wan
Apr 12, 2013 02:57
  • BBQQ
What a pity! There is no trust between the seller and the customer. How could they make that stupid mistake?
Apr 16, 2013 15:16
  • WANHU
Actually for me, RMB220 per person to see 1.5 hrs of show is too expensive, but my elder brother and his friends wanted to see the show. I didn't go. They have to fork out another RMB450 (RMB50*9) for someone's silly mistake (and definitely not our mistake).
Wan
Apr 16, 2013 20:43
  • BBQQ
If I encounter the same situation, I will find out the order form and require them to give me the ticket I ordered. Why should I pay more money for someone else's stupid mistake.
Apr 17, 2013 20:29
  • WANHU
BBQQ, most visitors won't go through the run-around hassle. Anyway I will check whether she has sent an official complaint.
Wan
Jun 5, 2013 03:05
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

BBQQ, most visitors won't go through the run-around hassle. Anyway I will check whether she has sent an official complaint.
Wan

Did she send her complaint? The sellers just bully those timid consumers. They think you can't do nothing with them. Two years ago, my parents intended to refurbish our house. They bought wood blocks to decorate our floor. The seller didn't send us the wood blocks on time though we urged him several times. Finally he sent us the wood blocks. But we refused and required him to return our deposit. The seller refused. Then we sued the seller to the local consumer association.

The seller menaced that the consumer association couldn't do nothing with them. It's true. The association suggested that we could negotiate with the seller and get our money back. It didn't work. Then we decided to bring the seller to the court. After hearing this, the seller contacted us and said he could return our money. He knew that he couldn't win the case if we sued him in court. We didn't want to waste time in negotiate with him. My dad told him that he nad to return our money and compensate our loss. At last, we compromised. We got our money back and received a small number of money as compensation.
Jun 21, 2013 03:52
  • WANHU
I faced many things about compensation, credit cards, subscribing TV channels, etc. One credit card company tried to sue me for not paying RMB5000 which I never used. I complained to the consumer division, Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumerism. The officer made copies of my email to the Governor of Central Bank, etc. Later that bank (who issued the card) apologised and compensated for my inconvenience and anguish.
Wan
Jun 23, 2013 04:34
  • BBQQ
Don't be a sheep when you deal with sellers. Remember they are wolves. So act a wolf and he will be afraid of you.

This is a what I learnt.
Page 3 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What if gorilla feel bored in the zoo?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code