Menu
What if gorilla feel bored in the zoo?
Jun 25, 2013 14:42
  • WANHU
Hehe may be. But not all sellers are wolves, they may be angels. I always treat those deserved, with kindness and humanity.
Wan
Jun 26, 2013 01:41
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Hehe may be. But not all sellers are wolves, they may be angels. I always treat those deserved, with kindness and humanity.
Wan

Wan,

I am not sure if you heard about this Chinese idiom "无商不奸". It means "all businessmen are dishonest".
Jun 30, 2013 21:31
  • WANHU
Whatever people say or think, we may be able to change that connotation. Because deep in our hearts we do not wish to be cheated, and we won't cheat others too. Although we may live in a rat race society, it is not applicable to words such as kill or be killed, as we are humans with humanity in our hearts. If we can love our parents, although it may not be the same level but still we can extend that love to care for other humans.
Wan
Jul 1, 2013 15:23
  • SCOTT247
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU View Post

Whatever people say or think, we may be able to change that connotation. Because deep in our hearts we do not wish to be cheated, and we won't cheat others too. Although we may live in a rat race society, it is not applicable to words such as kill or be killed, as we are humans with humanity in our hearts. If we can love our parents, although i...

most like race. it needs lots of efforts and abilities to keep kindness when it comes to personal financial benefits and social status. 'love' is a lux word hardly suits the hunting woods or world?..haha...just relax music can temporarily heal for a while...

Jul 1, 2013 20:51
  • BBQQ
Wan,

All businessmen are smarter than customers. As a customer, you might think that you save enough money after bargaining with the seller. In fact, the seller still profits. As long as he sells the goods to you, he must profit.
Jul 12, 2013 00:11
  • WANHU
Of course, no business is without profit. It's not about who is smarter, but both sides need to understand that they need one another, seller and buyer. Without seller there is no buyer, and there is no buyer if there is no seller. Keynesian theory applies here.
Wan
Jul 14, 2013 22:12
  • BBQQ
The seller and the buyer are seeking a balance through bargaining. If both sides accept the balance, the seller is willing to sell and the buy is willing to buy. If the balance isn't found, the deal will not be made.
Jul 17, 2013 08:46
  • WANHU
It crosses my mind often: why cheat when we can have good business with honesty?
The folding doors that I bought in Guangzhou have arrived and now waiting them to be fixed.
Wan
Jul 18, 2013 03:49
  • BBQQ
Wan,

Some businessmen just make "fast money". They doesn't care about their reputation. When they got the money, they disappeared. Some business men make "slow money". They care about their reputation too much. They believe that good reputation brings more customers.
Last edited by BBQQ: Jul 18, 2013 03:50
Jul 19, 2013 13:20
  • WANHU
That is why many custimers prefer companies with factories rather than subscribing to agents. For me, before recommending to friends I will make sure by scrutinising its profiles and establishments.
Wan
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What if gorilla feel bored in the zoo?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code