Menu
What if gorilla feel bored in the zoo?
Jul 22, 2013 22:43
  • BBQQ
Wan,

I think you cna open a trade company in Malaysia. You are very familiar with China and have many "contacts". It won't be a problem for you if you want to do it.
Jul 23, 2013 05:29
  • WANHU
Yes, I'm thinking along that line too but then I am never a businessman. Maybe I just be a guide for visitors from Malaysia. In Nov 2-7, there will be 10 telecoms regional managers that will go to Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. I may charge them each 500 for my "professional fee" which will enable me to travel from Malaysia to china free.
Wan
Jul 23, 2013 22:29
  • BBQQ
Haha,

Good idea. I hope that you won't charge me if I invite you as my guide when I go to Malaysia.
Jul 25, 2013 01:19
  • WANHU
In Malaysia I don't need flights or hotels. In fact, there is always a small room in my small house meant for guest(s), gratis. When my niece stays in her campus I'd allow a man to stay but when she comes back, I would only allow female guests because she feels inconvenient with male strangers in our house.

You don't invite me as a guide because I will charge you a guide fee, but I will extend my hospitality to you to stay in my abode for three days with meals, if you inform me of your flight and travel itinerary. Only for three days because other remaining days you may want to go to other interesting places, such as Langkawi Island, Penang Island, Redang Island, etc. But I can only take leave for 5 days. One thing for sure, you have to bear with us because you may eat what we eat, and drink what we drink (at home) unless we go out at restaurants.

Welcome to Malaysia

Wan
Jul 25, 2013 03:46
  • BBQQ
Wan,

I just think that you won't charge a friend that you never meet. Just kidding! I will pay if I really go to your country. You spend your time and offer your house and meals to me. I should pay for these things.
Jul 25, 2013 08:05
  • WANHU
Dear BBQQ
It doesn't matter much, after all the room is always there, and the meals also the same with what we eat. Spending on others (not always) won't make me poor and not spending on you also won't make me rich.
Wan
Jul 28, 2013 04:02
  • BBQQ
Haha,

I think that your real purpose is not making money. If you really want to make money, you can work as a tour guide.
Jul 28, 2013 16:28
  • WANHU
I may have big mouth and big stomach, but I eat little. With the monthly salary I receive, it's enough for my little self, unless I opt for business which I am not tailored to. Charges I made during my travel are enough to cover parts of my expenses. Only during my travel. At home I never charge anyone, it's part of our hospitality to express our gratitude to visitors especially friends.

If they come in bigger group, I would find for them cheap youth hostels if they travel on shoestring and backpack. For luxurious ones, I could find for them posh hotels which of course they need to foot the bills.

Wan
Jul 29, 2013 21:40
  • BBQQ
Wan,

At home, you are the host. You don't charge them money. During traveling, they can burden their expenditure. If you plan to cover the cost of 20 people at a posh hotels, you will go broke.
Aug 10, 2013 21:09
  • WANHU
In December, there will be 20 people following me to China from Dec 14th. Although they will go back to Malaysia on Dec 21st, I will still be in China until Jan 4th 2014. I will be taking some pictures of the motifs and images carved in some ancient buildings especially temples (寺) in proposing my theory about the similarities of the old mosques and temples are the same.
Wan
Page 5 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What if gorilla feel bored in the zoo?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code