Menu
The most important “equipments” for transportation during the Chinese Spring Festival
Jan 24, 2013 21:11
  • RAINDROP
We know clearly the difficulty in getting tickets in these days for New Year family reunion. However, we have to take the overcrowded train if no other choice available. Here following are what I found very popular recently on the internet.

Ostrich pillow

Jan 24, 2013 21:13
  • RAINDROP
The Hard Seat Helper

Jan 25, 2013 23:23
  • WANHU
Every year we hear of people can't go back to hometown due to unavailability of public transport. Can't the authority think of something how to solve this problem?
Wan
Just a thought
Jan 27, 2013 00:34
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Every year we hear of people can't go back to hometown due to unavailability of public transport. Can't the authority think of something how to solve this problem?
Wan
Just a thought

I don't know how many people have complained about the Ministry of China Railways. Unfortunately, nothing has been improved.

Yesterday, I read that a guy went to buy train ticket from Beijing to Hefei at Beijing South Railway Station. When he squeezed to the ticket window, the one inside just said 'No tickets'. Then he asked help from his friends. Finally, he got a business class ticket from Beijing South to Hefei.

When he got on the train, he was surprised that there were just three people in the carriage. When the train arrived at Hefei, he noticed that there were just five passengers in the business class carriage.

He posted the picture on the website. The Beijing South Railway Station made an apology to him and claimed that the ticket seller wasn’t familiar with the ticket sales.

I burst into smiles when I read the explanation from the Beijing South Railway Station. Why couldn’t the railway station send a skilled staff to do the job? How many people did she lie to before this guy?

I just want to say “passengers are not as fool as pigs. Don’t make up stupid excuses because stupid excuses just make YOURSELF stupider.”

Jan 28, 2013 12:26
  • WANHU
Maybe she's trying to sabotage the railway company? How much the railway company lost for the unsold tickets?
Wan
Jan 29, 2013 21:50
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Maybe she's trying to sabotage the railway company? How much the railway company lost for the unsold tickets?
Wan

They never worry about the lost. Remember they are state owned companies. They can borrow the money from the banks and the country. It's said that China Railway has owed too much money to the banks. As a report says, China Railway has to pay 30 billion yuan interest to the banks every year.
Post a Reply to: The most important “equipments” for transportation during the Chinese Spring Festival
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code