Menu
Welcome to our home stay in Yunnan(Kunming or Dali).
Feb 18, 2013 03:08
guestYunnan Taste We are the local people who have been living in Yunnan more than decades.

We are not only offering homestay service,but also offering personalized tour service,shopping service and chances that you could live,work and joy with native people in Yunnan.We would like to let you Taste Yunnan in lowest cost.

We hope that you will have unforgettable experiences in Yunnan

Kunming: Cycles

Eric is living in the southwest part of Kunming city,the surrounding is quiet.His home neighbor on Mi Le Si Park,and close to Chuangku Art Community which artists love most.you will arrive at Golden Horse and Jade Rooster Archways in downtown Kunming after 10 minutes by bus and arrive at Kunming Railway Station after 20 minutes by bus from his home.

Dali: Xi Zhou Fisherman

Xinbiaois a fisherman who are living beside the Er Hai Lake more than decades,his children work in cities.He hope that more and more people could know about the Er Hai Lake, experience the life of fisherman and feel the culture of Bai nationality.

Service:

Paid Service:Home Stay,Office, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Airport Shuttle,Rental,Park,Store,Meals,Ticket Ordering,Currency Exchange,Outdoor Activities.

Free Of Charge: Free Call(All Over China), Computer,24-Hour Hot Water,Kitchen,WIFI, Baggage Storage,Ticket And Tourism Information

Prohibition:Smoking

Payment:Paypal, Alipay, Bank Account Transfer, Cash

Price from 25 Yuan to 45 Yuan per bad per night.

My email:YunnanTaste_gmail.com
My Site:YunnanTaste_com
Oct 30, 2014 12:15
GUEST14164 Hello,

ist Wolfe here from Germany.

Could you please inform me what kind of homestay will be available?

I have the intention of visiting some parts of Yunnan, and trying
to find some suitable place to stay in February 2015.

Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Kind regards,
Wolfe
gmx.de|wolf.koehler46
Mar 26, 2016 12:31
GUESTPHILL Hello. My girlfriend and I are interested in a homestay in Dali around the 1st April 2016. In just under 5 days time. What is the possibility? We travel from guilin to kunming on the overnight train departing guilin at 11.30 on the 29th. Please contact me via email on yahoo.co.uk|phillip.wyatt.
Many thanks, hope to hear ftom you soon. Phill
Post a Reply to: Welcome to our home stay in Yunnan(Kunming or Dali).
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code