Menu
Hey girl, take care of your belly!
Feb 26, 2013 20:29
  • LAUGH
Ms. Zhang has to reach her company by subway every day. However, the subway is too crowded. One day, she read online that someone sold 'belly made of silica gel" online.

According to the seller, those who use silica gel belly look like real pregnant women very much. Then you can easily get a seat on the subway with the help of the belly.

Thus, Ms. Zhang bought a slica gel belly and put it on to squeeze the subway next morning. Unfortunately, her belly fell down when she entered the subway carriage. Other passengers laughed loudly when seeing her belly. Someone shouted at her "How could you pretend to be a pregnant woman just for grabbing a seat on the subway?"

Ms Zhang was very embarrassed. She contacted the seller immediately after work. However, the seller already disappeared.

Mar 7, 2013 21:31
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
I have to say she is hideous in mind.
Mar 8, 2013 17:59
  • WANHU
I don't know how this lady uses silica gel, which is hard and tough, to put on her belly, or is it silicon jelly? Usually we find silica gel in the form of granules in many packaging to absorb moisture.
Wan
Mar 24, 2013 22:48
  • LAUGH
Wanhu,

Thanks for correction. It should be silicon jelly. But we call them both '硅胶 (Gui Jiao)' in Chinese.
Mar 24, 2013 23:36
  • WANHU
You're always welcome dear Laugh. I'm just thinking aloud.
Wan
Apr 12, 2013 03:10
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

You're always welcome dear Laugh. I'm just thinking aloud.
Wan

It's good to know you, Wan. Anyway, thanks for pointing out my mistake.
Apr 16, 2013 15:07
  • WANHU
Actually it's not really pointing mistake(s) but rather I see this Community is something we can share and for me, to understand more about Mainland China and Chinese.
Wan
Apr 16, 2013 20:48
  • LAUGH
It's good to meet you here, Wan. In return, I learn more information about other countries here.
Apr 18, 2013 03:35
  • WANHU
Community (TCG) has taught me many things especially the responses from those living in China. Indirectly, the members have provided me good insights about China, the land too large for me to cover within a short period.
Wan
Apr 18, 2013 04:36
  • LAUGH
Anyway, this forum is a good platform for both (Chinese people and foreigners) to learn and understand about each other.
Apr 22, 2013 14:46
  • WANHU
Besides some small spams, you are correct.
Wan
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hey girl, take care of your belly!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code