Menu
I 'm looking for a business partner
Apr 27, 2015 10:52
GUEST18282 we are 2 marble quarry. We are looking for partners in Turkey Marble Quarry is a place of business is in exporting activities. Crema Marfil Marble Marble huge reserves can contact the friends who want to partner with us here are'll post pictures if you want to have a private marble.
marfilmermer.com|info
Apr 28, 2015 10:07
GUESTALALIBO... I am a Nigerian resident in Port Harcourt the Oil and Gas city of the country. I am seeking for very trusted business partners who are willing to do business with me . My interest are the recreational business such as children's play parks, setting up of a confectionary industry and a water bottling outfit.
Can you trust me to venture with me , then contact me
May 7, 2015 17:15
  • MMQ2100

Dear J Brian Brandley,

We are Alaweal Est in Saudi Arabia - Jeddah city, and my name is Mohammed I am owner and interesting to have business as partner to market your industry leading tactical, firearms, close protection in Saudi Arabia and GCC , pls send your email and telephone number in my email is :- (alaweal.com|first).

Regards,

Mohammed
May 10, 2015 21:37
  • AIONA
Hi this is Aiona. I am interested in your offer. Please contact me on skype: aiona5
May 12, 2015 09:44
GUEST94173 Hi!
I am interested in Macau and l am looking for any company which need partnership to South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe or Botswana.

My e-mail contact is gmail.com|tourafricans
Jun 20, 2015 10:14
GUESTRICHARD... hi, I'm happy to write and inform u that we have a lots of mineral resources in my country and I'm looking for someone who can import them from my country to China.
If interested let's us discuss much and meet at a point of business, we have cashew nuts, kola nuts, palm oil, sesame seeds, what ever u want just let me know, and if u are will to know more u can come down to my country to meet face to face.
I can take u around to see things ur self, even if u want to open a company my fathers land is available for u to negotiate and start there, I'm looking for ward to hear from you, thanks.my mail gmail.com|richsuccess2015
Richard Usugh.
Jul 4, 2015 07:34
GUESTRAYMOND Hi, i am in Ghana and want a genuine partner who can partner me in storage devices like memory cards, flash drives and hard disk both internal and external. Contact gmail.com|raymondwoode95 so we can chat more. Only legit partners from china wanted.
Jul 22, 2015 04:28
GUEST58990 Dear Ma,
Am in interested in your market. what and what can you be to supply? can you get motor spare parts?.
Jul 22, 2015 04:37
GUEST58990 Hello Madam,
I am interested in China products. I am from Nigeria and i deal on car spare parts. If you can be of any help, let me know.my email:gmail.com|betterdayautos.

Oscar.
Jul 22, 2015 04:55
Dear Sir,

What can you export to Nigerian market. Am interested. email me yahoo.com|oscarandoskar.

Thanks,

Oscar.
Page 6 of 14    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I 'm looking for a business partner
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code