Menu
I 'm looking for a business partner
Jul 27, 2015 00:55
GUEST22843 i am from somalia am looking for partner especially furniture , electric materials and electronics and my email gmail.com|dofil.jama
Aug 4, 2015 14:23
GUEST23138 Hi we are a USA based company and currently seeking a business partner in China if interested please contact me at cox.net|mariankane Thanks
Aug 8, 2015 03:36
  • RADEISAMI
I am interested in selling your wines big market
Aug 15, 2015 04:51
Dear Mariankane,

Good weekend.
Just learned that you're seeking a business partner in china.

Here I'd like to recommend myself to you.
I have been engaged in export business with 15 year experiences since 2000.

Meanwhile,I will send email to you and let you know more informations.

Expecting to be your sincere business partner.

Best regards
Jason

Aug 16, 2015 01:35
GUEST49085 Hi

I am also looking for a business partner to sell organic coffee beans. My dad owns coffee plantations and we're looking for partners overseas.

Contact me on gmail.com|bebesdianne
Phone: +67572611069

Regards
Dianne
Sep 2, 2015 10:37
GUEST21739 Am a kenyan am looking for apatner with whom can manufacture led signs with.
Sep 21, 2015 22:13
GUESTPETE Hey how you doing, me and my partner are wanting to expand our business to Japan and China, and are looking for people to partner up with us, I was wanting to see if you or anyone you know maybe interested In becoming business partners with us.

Please email me on gmail.com|ppatel723 and we can setup a webinar for you to know exactly what our company does.

Thank you
Sep 28, 2015 09:44
GUESTCECILIA Hi! I know this is an old forum, but I am looking for a person in China who can export products from there to Europe. I wish to open my own online clothing store, and after ordering from middle men myself, I realized there should be a cheaper way.

E.g. I bought a dress for $70 on a clothing website, and they shipped it in an original bag - I looked up this store and came to taobao. the dress I bought was sold by a store called candy rain for about 300 yen. This made me think about opening my own store as my boyfriend has some experience with this. Any way, the problem here is that taobao is pretty much China only. So I need someone who can store and export the products to Europe. (Oh and I need someone who can read and speak Chinese, because taobao is Chinese only - I can find all the products I wish to sell on this site, so that should not be a problem)

I hope you're interested!
Kind regards,
Cecilia
Oct 5, 2015 03:24
GUEST16244 I trust this email finds you well in China. :)

Let me start off by quoting two inspiring Chinese proverbs:

1. "Qiān lĭ zhī xíng, shĭ yú zú xià" - Lao Tzu
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

2. "Shòu rén yǐ yú bùrú shòu rén yǐ yú"
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

I'm ready for a new challenge in my life and therefore prepared to take the first step on my journey to the adventure of a lifetime. I want to make China my second home and at the same time learn more about your culture and the “guanxi” way of doing business with Chinese companies.

Do you perhaps have any employment opportunities (job openings) available for a foreigner like myself in your company? Or maybe an Internship(paid preferably) of some kind?

I may not have all the degrees and diplomas, but I do have the
necessary knowledge, know-how, patience and expertise that’s needed in helping any company to grow and open up new business overseas.

What I want to achieve for the long term is the following:

1. Learn, experience and understand more about the 5 000 year old Chinese culture.
2. Learn Mandarin and acquire some good fluency in the home language.
Being able to communicate freely in the tongue will give me the advantage to converse with everyone on a daily basis. Being Mandarin fluent is my ultimate goal for the near future!
3. Learn, experience and understand more about the “guanxi” way of
doing business in China.
4. Developing a lifelong business and friend relationship with yourself.
5. Giving back to the community – I can assist with English practice
skills and help gain confidence in speaking English with the greatest of ease!
6. Be an ambassador for my country, South Africa.

How can you help me:

1. Provide me with the opportunity to live and work in China and help me pave the way to becoming self sustainable for the future. We all know that “opportunity” can give us a head start in life and that is what I’m looking for right now. I’m ready for a new adventure and want to
experience this firsthand in China.

Personally, I am looking forward
to broadening my perspectives of China and at the same time gaining a
better understanding of Asian culture itself.

How can I help you:

1. I can use my available skills-set in helping you to expand, grow and
open up new business worldwide. I have the necessary skills to assist in expanding business wherever needed. It is of utmost importance to think local but at the same time act global. Expanding into other world markets means more business.

By helping each other, we can both have a win-win solution here! Gaining valuable experience while living and working in China is very important to me and will pave the way to a better future for myself.

Let me know your thoughts on the above please.

Awaiting your valuable feedback here.

Best regards

Jiawei Li
+27 072 704 6864(WhatsApp)
gmail.com|gawiepet
Oct 5, 2015 22:53
  • CANDY922
Hi there, my name is Candy. With plenty experiences in international trade industry, i can be your eyes and ears in China. With my assistance, I believe I can assisit your purchase from China and eliminate the possible risk during the pucrhasing. What i can do but not limited to:
1- Product sourcing, finding out the right manufacturers.
2- Ask for quoation, price negotiation, make sucessful deal with manufacturer.
3- Order follow up, problem solving.
4- Quality check, shipping arrangement, customs declaration procedure.
5- All other issues related in China.

Please feel free to contact me at foxmail.com|wac_candy if you're interested to know more details about my experience and ability.
Page 7 of 14    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I 'm looking for a business partner
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code