Menu
Leave him alone!
Mar 7, 2013 03:44
  • MARRYMAX
A white mouse notices his friend is swallowed up by a green snake. He tries to save his friend from the snake's mouth but fails. No matter he stand on the head of the snake or pulls his friend away, the snake finally eats his friend. Later, this white mouse is eaten up by another snake.

Mar 7, 2013 16:13
  • WANHU
Maybe his wife he wanted to safe? Haha
Wan
Mar 26, 2013 02:12
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Maybe his wife he wanted to safe? Haha
Wan

I don't know. Maybe, they are sisters or brothers.
Mar 28, 2013 01:40
  • WANHU
First I'd like to apologise for the typo, it should be "save" instead of "safe". The keyboard is quite small, so the "F" key and "V" key are too close to one another.

Dear Marryjax, you posted good pictures that we can relate to our everyday life, where get "killed" by others in business. Some people tried to save their friends who were sinking, as it happened to my friend, by providing loans but was never being paid and in the end he was declared bankrupt. Just like the white mouse, he tried to help, but in the end it was swallowed by the other snake.

Wan
Apr 12, 2013 02:16
  • MARRYMAX
Wan,

From the moment the white mice appeared in the snake's territory, they were destined to be killed. However, this little white mouse showed something a bit shocking, that is, Brotherhood, Sisterhood or friendship.
Apr 12, 2013 08:50
GUEST96225 where did you get this picture i wonder,and i didn't see himself/herself get killed by another snake, so my guess is that this is a story you wrote? i like the green snake, she is beautiful and cold. i like the rabbit get bitten, she knows she is dying so what's the point to struggling ? i like the rabbit who is saving either his/her lover , family or even a stranger, maybe she/ he didn't want to save him at all, but he knows that if he doesn't try,he'd feel regret forever.... or maybe he knows he's going to die for saving him, but what's the point of living alone? ??? ah , i so like these wordless animals...
Jun 18, 2013 21:44
  • KEVIN0518
"i like the rabbit get bitten, she knows she is dying so what's the point to struggling?"

GUEST96225,

I think every creature has their instinct to struggle for life. If you were caught by a bear, would you struggle or wait for death calmly?
Post a Reply to: Leave him alone!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code