Menu
Looking for someone to take me to Human Hair Supplier's.
Mar 9, 2013 02:28
guestMrs.Johnson Hello, My Husband and I will be traveling to China in November 2013. We will need an honest trust worthy companion to help us to locate some of the best Human Hair Suppliers. I have a list of my own and would like help finding the best. We would need to Skype with the individual, I am a very good judge of character so please don't waste yours or our time if not serious or honest. Of course you will be paid and the amount will be agreed via e-mail after negotiations. Looking forward to receiving from the best individual with the most knowledge about Human Hair factories. Thank You.
Mar 10, 2013 20:42
GUEST97202 [quote=GUESTMRS.JOHNSON,491166]Hello, My Husband and I will be traveling to China in November 2013. We will need an honest trust worthy companion to help us to locate some of the best Human Hair Suppliers. I have a list of my own and would like help finding the best. We would need to Skype with the individual, I am a very good judge of character so please don't waste yours or our time if not serious or honest. Of course you will be paid and the amount will be agreed via e-mail after negotiations. Looking forward to receiving from the best individual with the most knowledge about Human Hair factories. Thank You.[/quote]

Hi,

I am sharon, an agent for buying in guangzhou. I am work and live here 10 years more, I familiar all market. So I think I can help you.
If you need any helps, please send me email.
My email: 163.com|4c4c

Br, Sharon
Mar 11, 2013 03:39
GUEST16250 hi,

I am sarah and I am in Zhejiang province, here we have some human hair factory, if you want to visit some factories here, I can help you.
my email : hotmail.com|bestprime

thanks
Sarah
Mar 28, 2013 00:52
GUEST51976 Hello friends,
Glad to kown that you will come China. I am a travel enthusiasts and very familiar with Qingdao. Sincerely hope that you can come here. Maybe I could be your tour guide. Recently, I engage in human hair industry. If you need any help, pls do not hesitate to contact me.
My mail: gmail.com|jessieguo
Mar 28, 2013 09:24
GUEST20574 Hello this is Shirley, major in English with around 6 years working experience in exporting ,interpreting,sourcing and logistics etc

So if you are looking for someone who can assist you during your China trip or take care of your work in China,I will be able to help you and be your reliable partner here to expand your business together.It can be on monthly or daily salary basis.

Thanks for your attention,please feel free to contact me by email hotmail.com|shirely.mei or call me at 0086-13250280121

Best Regards
Shirley
Mobile:0086-13250280121
Mar 30, 2013 06:02
GUEST13957 Dear madam,

Sorry to trouble you again.

Very sorry for leaving a wrong mail, sincerely hope we can become good friends.
The following is my last messege.

Ths
Jessie
Correct mail: gmail.com|jessieguo105

GUEST51976

Hello friends,
Glad to kown that you will come China. I am a travel enthusiasts and very familiar with Qingdao. Sincerely hope that you can come here. Maybe I could be your tour guide. Recently, I engage in human hair industry. If you need any help, pls do not hesitate to contact me.
My mail: gmail.com|jessieguo
Apr 2, 2013 20:17
GUEST23122 hello, can you please contact with me by email: hotmail.com|owen.renwei or by skype: owen.renwei
May 5, 2013 05:25
  • CELINECIA
Hello,
which city are you coming to buy human hair? If its in Guangzhou please feel free to contact me.
I have lot of African customers who come to buy human hair mostly in this city .

Hope to hear from you soon.
May God bless you

my email: gmail.com|invisibleregion
Oct 11, 2013 12:02
GUEST57149 Hi there.
Welcome to Guangzhou.
Here is Allan.Live in Guangzhou more than 2 years.
I do job in the field of Human hair now.
Welcome to contact me.

Best regards

Email:hotmail.com|cn_alan
Oct 11, 2013 21:05
  • MOLLY520
Brazilian/Indian/Malaysian/Peruvian ?

Inches you need 16'' to 28''?

Looking forward to your email.

hotmail.com|mollyabc
May 8, 2014 02:12
GUEST34102 [quote=GUESTMRS.JOHNSON,491166]Hello, My Husband and I will be traveling to China in November 2013. We will need an honest trust worthy companion to help us to locate some of the best Human Hair Suppliers. I have a list of my own and would like help finding the best. We would need to Skype with the individual, I am a very good judge of character so please don't waste yours or our time if not serious or honest. Of course you will be paid and the amount will be agreed via e-mail after negotiations. Looking forward to receiving from the best individual with the most knowledge about Human Hair factories. Thank You.

Hey dear. Are you still looking for human hair? This is Siphen from FBS hair company, have been in hair line for more than 8 years, our hair is 100% unprocessed virgin remy hair. Have brazilian hair indian hair, malaysian hair and others. If you still want to compare out the price i can quote you a competitive price. Thanks
Or you can contact me as email:fabeisheng2.com.cn|siphenhuang, or skype:fabeishenghair2. FB:siphenwong
Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for someone to take me to Human Hair Supplier's.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code