Menu
Looking for someone to take me to Human Hair Supplier's.
Jun 6, 2014 05:52
GUEST38641 Our advice is
1. If you go to India, please first visit the factory and office of the company from which you are going to purchase the hair before and then make the payment for your requirement as scheduled by you.
2. You can enquire and discuss about the Indian companies with your excising local importers they could be a good source.
3. Make sure the person is capable of handling your requirement.
4. Do not make the mistake of going with the local people when you visit India. There are taxi people and touts who will take you to companies where they get good commission against your purchase.
5. These taxi peoples takes to the some particular dealers lives in certain areas like Redhills and Avaadi in Chennai-india, who sell the hair which is collected from postmortem body in the hospital and died person hair from burial ground in very low cheap price which is collected from All over India. Which normally regular exporters do not touch this type of hair in awareness of bad eliments, so this hair is sold in thrown away price.
6, Hair in low price this may lead to unhealthy hair, which cannot be dyed
Or bleached all are henna hair cheaply available in Chennai. My humble advice is that do not believe in touts and Taxi Drivers word who forces you to buy hair from this guys to make good commissions.

7. Whereas many Jewish hair importers they do not like to import the hair from holy temples as it is sacrificed to Hindu Gods, how come a normal people like to buy dead body hair. Only greedy buyers come to India they buy these types of hair and saying cheap price.
Dec 5, 2014 00:38
GUEST25228
Hi Sarah,
My name is Robert from the United States I need to find hair factories that produce human hair extensions do you know were the factories are and can you take me to them. if yes do you speak English?
Dec 5, 2014 08:12
Hello Robert, I can assist you to find hair factories to produce human hair extensions for you. Please contact me: qq.com|nelson81mo, or PM me.

Thank you

Nelson

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST25228

Hi Sarah,
My name is Robert from the United States I need to find hair factories that produce human hair extensions do you know were the factories are and can you take me to them. if yes do you speak English?
Dec 7, 2014 09:16
  • AGENTENCHINA
Hello

I am familiar with human hair,pls contact me via agentenchina.com|Info
Apr 7, 2015 02:58
GUEST23814 hi shrily my name is sachin and i want to deal with you in waste hair so you contact with me on my mobile number: i.e -08094648447 and my e-mail id
yahoo.in|neeraj.sachin
Sep 5, 2015 21:01
GUEST03130 I am Frank Hu from Xuchang Bingyang Hair Factory. Our factory is in Xuchang city of Henan province in China(Mainland). We found that you looked for best Human Hair Suppliers. Are you still interested human hair weavings? We produce body wave, loose wave, curly hair, straight hair, ombre hair, Brazilian virgin hair, Peruvian virgin hair, Malaysian virgin hair, Indian virgin hair and many new arrivals.Here is my Email:hotmail.com|bingyang08
We look forward to receiving your enquires .
Oct 3, 2015 18:58
  • LOVEXHAIR
Hi all,

I am currently looking for a direct connection to a factory (without a middleman/not a trading company) to purchase remy virgin hair (and possibly other types and textures), in bulk, on a regular basis. We are currently changing our current supplier as our previous ones have provided us with poor quality and expensive products. I therefore plan to visit Qingdoa, Yiwu and Xuchang in the new year, and need a guide and an interpreter too.

Can anyone offer any advice at all please? And if anyone is planning a trip around that time, it would be good to go together as two heads would be better than one in the purchase of hair products.
Oct 18, 2015 09:19
GUEST41242 Hello

Did you find someone to help you with the hair? I'm looking to make a trip to China myself

Best
Kay
yahoo.com|Pinkkay1
Oct 21, 2015 09:38
  • GZSEASON
Hello Mrs Johnson,

This Season and I am living in Guangzhou. There is a big wholesale market of unprocessed Brazilian and Peruvian virgin human hair in Guangzhou. If you come to Guangzhou, I can help you to find the best suppliers.

Here is a photo of human hair we found. Feel free to contact me on skype season832 or my email is foxmail.com|season.li19

Regards

Season

Nov 10, 2015 07:45
  • LOVEXHAIR
No not yet. I am going in December. Are you planning to go out?
Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for someone to take me to Human Hair Supplier's.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code