Menu
Looking for someone to take me to Human Hair Supplier's.
Nov 12, 2015 04:27
GUEST29171 Hi did you manage to find a good supplier and refer me to them. I want to star this business in South Africa.
Nov 16, 2015 09:59
  • LOVEXHAIR
No I did not just yet. Are you planning on going? I am going in December this year.
Nov 16, 2015 10:04
  • LOVEXHAIR
Yes I am still interested. You can contact me at gmail.com|lovexhair
Dec 11, 2015 13:54
GUEST90245 i am looking for someone that can deal with me in indian hairmdirectly in india
no middle men,a factory or local person,temple hair
Jan 6, 2016 12:59
GUEST94102 what are good hair factories to visit in india 6a/7a grade hair
Mar 9, 2016 20:42
GUEST23413 Hey, we are human hair factory doing wholesale. Contact me on email gmail.com|siphen0108
May 15, 2016 11:35
GUEST15138 Hello I was taking a look at your post, and thought that you would be able to answer some of my questions about your travel for be. I'm interesting in the same idea as you. Did you travel there and how was your experience?
May 19, 2016 00:45
Eva here ,My job is to offer interpreting/ translation ,tour guide service , offering sourcing, purchasing , local market buying or taobao buying service, company investigation, quality control(under production), pre-shipment inspection,,payment,shipment service .I'm familiar with trade shows ,markets and manufacturers in Guangdong province, especially in Shenzhen. Had assist the clients from USA,UK,Mexico,Poland,Gernmany,India ,Australia ,Parkistan,Dubai ,South Africa ,Nepal etc.

Service Provided:
1) Business Interpretation : fair, market, factory visit interpretation
1.fair, market, factory visit
2.Airport pick-up & drop-off ( including HK airport)
3,Booking plane ticket and hotel in China and overseas.
4,Interpretation, document/ email/ website translating.
5.Sightseeing/ tourist guide, food and shopping guide.
6.Car service with driver or without driver.
7.Tailor service
8.Available in all cities.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) Sourcing agency : sourcing, factory audit, QC, collect goods, arrange shipping and more.
Available Jobs:
- Sourcing & Visiting Factories / Suppliers
- Exhibitions / Trade Shows
- Business Meeting / Negotiations
- Market Research
- Help Client Set up Office
- Business Companion
- Secretary Service
- Personal Tour Guide
- Show Local Culture/ Food /Shopping/ Entertainment...

Most familiar business area : CCTV security items ,LCDs ,LEDs ,advertising items ,table, mobilephones, mobilephones accessories,laptops ,fireworks , household items ,Jewllery ,Pakaging etc .

Sourcing Agency working process:
1.Send us the products which you want , Start Source products.
2.Send you PI including all products and shipping rate.
3.Make contract with factory.
4.Follow the production process, do QC and send you QC report.
5.Collect goods and arrange loading container.
6.Arrange logistics and customs clearance, send you BL, CI, PL and other relevant. documents, till you get the goods.

My Main points:
1,I act with full transparency and integrity in conducting my services.
2,I am politically neutral, financially and commercially independent. Pls note that there is a degree of business risks invloved in international trade. The factory audit or quaility inspection report reflects my findings for the particaul company or goods in concern on the date of my service only.The report does not discharge or release the factory/seller/supplier from their commercial ,leagal or contractual obligations with buyers in respect of products provided by the factory/sellers/suppliers.
3,I try to adapt our services as much as possible to your needs.
4,I do not disclose any information of any kind to any third party.

Please contact and choose me to complete your full business process in China. I'm expecting a long-time based business partner with you in China .Thank you .

E-mail : qq.com|3375063591
Nov 27, 2016 03:46
GUESTBHOOMI ... Hi dear friend.... My name is Mr Bhoomi CEO of temple hair exports llp banglore India.we serve best unprocessed natural virgin hair on very very reasonable price.consistent quality products.
For more info you may directly talk with me on my WhatsApp:+919448898018
Dec 6, 2016 01:41
GUEST04208 Dear Sir,
I am exporter of non remi double drawn dressed humanhair from NewDelhi India and I am looking forward for some good regular buyers for the same I assure you good quality at most reasonable prices and the quantity as per the buyers requirements.
Thanking you,
With best regards/Rajora
ARIES INTERNATIONAL
NEWDELHI INDIA
PHONE /WHATSAPP 0091-09868107465 0091-09910749035
E.MAIL ID vsnl.com|aries1
Page 3 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for someone to take me to Human Hair Supplier's.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code