Menu
Your Professional English interpreter/translator/guide/business angency in Guangzhou China
Jun 1, 2013 01:59
I have lots of photos taken with my customers as testimonial. Here is the one with my German customer.

Last edited by INTERPRETERCHINA: Jun 1, 2013 02:00
Jun 12, 2013 08:27
Here is a new review from my Indonesia customer on June 5-6,2013.

Helen is very good assisting me going around Guangzhou crazy market.She is bright and smart,and doing her job really well.

I am so lucky I have her as my agent and new friend in Guangzhou.

I'm gonna come back here and use her service in the future.

And the plus,she is so nice and friendly but can be really sharp and straight forward to the people in markets.Haha! I like her style.

Please don't miss me !And keep in touch.

XO
Vitra
from Bali,Indonesia

Last edited by HELENHAPPY6999: Jun 12, 2013 08:31
Jun 25, 2013 07:52
Here is another new review from my customer from the U.S.A and we attent the 2013 Canton Fair.

Helen,

Thank you very much for your service during the 2013 Canton Fair. I was extremely impressed with your professionalism and how you carried yourself the entire time. I was even more impressed with your knowledge of Guangzhou and the different areas as well as your ability to source different products. With your guidance, I was able to see and find products that I was looking for at the best prices. You were even grateful enough to guide me through purchasing personal items for myself and my family. I really look forward to working with you again in the near future and will definitely be contacting you in situations were I need someone to visit factories and negotiate prices on my behalf. Once again thank you for your services

Regards,
Kwame
Jul 24, 2013 09:06
Hi This is another new review from my customer who is from the U.S.A and we worked together in July,2013

Hi helen,

It was nice to have you as my guide last time. I really appreciate your hard work and in depth knowledge about business and market place. You have been wonderful and so helpful. You helped me to find places for Indian food as I am vegetarian.

I am sure your enthusiastic way of life will help you to reach to your personal goals. Since you are so honest and try to save money for your clients will give you a good reputation in future too. You saved me lot of money by using local transportation than Taxi, and I save more than i paid you. Hehe. Overall it was a nice experience with you as friend and guide

Nand,U.S.A
Jan 22, 2014 02:09
GUEST62425 I never heard of a foreigner say "hehe" , intersting, u should be honesty
May 9, 2014 03:41
GUEST14116 Hello!
My name is Richard Liu and I am a native Chinese speaker with fluent English from Beijing China. I am an experienced business coordinator, English language interpreter and a Mandarin teacher.
If you would like translation help with your business activities in China or a tour guide or if you need an experienced Chinese language teacher or homestay, I can provide you with first rate, professional assistance.
On my blog, you'll find some references written by past clients. Pleas don't hesitate to call or email if you have any further questions-I'd be happy to speak with you.
Email: hotmail.com|richardliubeijing
Phone: (86)15910832219
Blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/chineseteacherliu
Aug 5, 2014 00:32
1-Introduction
Customer:Mr Mahmoud and Mr Khaled
Business line:Motorcycle
Visited time :Oct.15-Oct.20,2013 for Canton fair
Mr Mahmoud and his friend-Mr Khaled came for canton fair in 2013 and I sourced all the information they needed such as sourcing good motorcycle factory,negotiated the good price,arranged the visit to a motorcycle factory which located in Jiangsu.We became friends after the first-time-cooperation.

2-Review as follows :
Date:Oct.20-2013
For:Helen
To my best friend.
Thank you for everything you do it for me in my travel in your country.
I hope to see you in my country also .

Mahmoud Maati
Oct 18, 2014 10:20
A review from My Australian customer
Visit time :From Oct.30,2013 to Nov.04,2013
His name :Richard Lee for Guangzhou sightseeing

Helen brought me to many places of interest while visiting Guangzhou .I found her to be courteous,reliable with great communication skills.

Overall,very satisfied with her service .

Richard Lee
Oct 21, 2014 14:03
Hi . I will be in Guangzhou November 3 -5 . I will be shopping the fabric market. Will you be available ?
Oct 21, 2014 21:43
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHARLES4DREAMERS

Hi . I will be in Guangzhou November 3 -5 . I will be shopping the fabric market. Will you be available ?

Hi Sir,

Yes I will be available during Nov 3-5 and wondering what kind of fabric.you.are looking for as Im so familiar with the evening dress fabric as I have been to the fabric market many time .

Pls can you drop me an email so that we can talk in details .

My email:163.com|pro_interpreter163
Wechat/WhatSapp/Mobile:0086-13751843452

Tks.and waiting

Helen
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Your Professional English interpreter/translator/guide/business angency in Guangzhou China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code