Menu
Your Professional English interpreter/translator/guide/business angency in Guangzhou China
Dec 1, 2014 01:24
review from my customer from Dubai-UAE
subject:business trip

Helen made my life far easier on a recent business trip to China. My trip was to solve problems with the supplier and to converse with company directors and owners. There was potential for many problems with communication hence seeking Helen's services. Helen's understanding of English is excellent and my meeting flowed with ease and with no misunderstandings. We also used Helen to translate email instructions prior to my trip and am now looking at how Helen can help us in the future with contract writing and other services.

I would recommend Helen for any translation service. Her help has meant we as a business can communicate in the correct way and without misunderstanding. Thank you Helen.

Neil Wormsley
Dubai,UAE
Feb 26, 2015 02:12
GUESTERIC TRAN What's your fee for 8 hour translation services at the International Franchise convention on the 5th of March
Jun 2, 2015 18:42
GUEST14327 Hi, Ms. Helen. I am looking for an English Translator in Guangzhou. I can't send in the email address posted. I don't know why.
Jun 8, 2015 10:06
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST14327

Hi, Ms. Helen. I am looking for an English Translator in Guangzhou. I can't send in the email address posted. I don't know why.

Hi Sir ,

Wondering when you will need my assistance ?

Pls can you contact me via :
Wechat/WhatSapp:0086-13751843452

Tks and waiting .

Helen
Aug 8, 2015 05:19
GUEST50140 Hi I need a translator and tour guide for Guangzhou for one day MAYBE more depending on the rate. I am interested to see wholesale areas for clothing as well and shopping for bags and other items… i like to visit different market places. How much do you charge?
Oct 19, 2015 08:11
GUEST50208 Hi
I'm nothando from zimbabwe looking for a translator.
I'm looking for a guide to assist in purchases of ceramic tiles

Nothando
Jan 8, 2018 07:28
  • JAMESWANG
For sourcing ceramic tiles, you cannot afford not to visit Foshan's ceramic markets. Foshan is known for ceramic tiles and ceramic related artworks, and both overseas buyers and domestic contractors come here for such products. If you need an interpreter or sourcing agent, please drop me a line at : qq.com|jamesinguangzhou; or call me : +86 13922760971. Foshan is also the place for furniture and lightings. James.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST50208

Hi
I'm nothando from zimbabwe looking for a translator.
I'm looking for a guide to assist in purchases of ceramic tiles

Nothando
Feb 20, 2018 21:17
GUEST04201 Hi Helen , How are you? I was reading you portfolio . I see you lots of experience in handling documents i am. interested in importing products to Canada. Can you please send me a message to gmail.com|911reno.torono let me know if you can help me and my son to find out manufacturers in China. We are planing to visit your beautiful country in August. Thank you and have a good day
Mar 1, 2018 20:04
  • JAMESWANG
Hi there. What products are you looking for and which provinces do you want to visit?
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Your Professional English interpreter/translator/guide/business angency in Guangzhou China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code