Menu
Looking For Business translator
Mar 29, 2013 06:23
Hi I'm a businessman travelling this April to the canton fair. I require for 2 weeks a english-chinese female translator with good business, wholesale and factory knowledge, that can translate for me at the canton fair and on factory visits. Also show me around the best wholesale markets in town.
Must be fluent in both english and chinese.
All services will be paid for. please contact me via my email aol.com|asaai1, or reply to this thread.

Cheers
James
Last edited by B2BTRANSLATOR: Mar 29, 2013 06:36
Mar 29, 2013 11:32
  • SOPHYIA0105
Hello James,
This is Sophyia from Guangzhou , can speak fluent Cantonese, Mandarin and English ,knowing well of the wholesale market with 6years working experience in trading company.
I am sure I can save your time and make your trip more convenience .
Kindly contact me sophyia(at)139.com
Apr 2, 2013 20:18
Hello James,
Maybe we can help you out here is a list of our services.
Shanghai business assistant, Interpreter, Purchasing assistant
We are professional business interpreters not only help you break down the language barrier and bridge the culture gap, also stand by your side and consider every tiny detail for you. Our service cover in several cities in China( Such As Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, YiWu, Suzhou, Ningbo Hangzhou, Shenzhen, Xi’an, Guilin). Save your money and your time are what we can do for you, it is worth to choose our service for you.
Service offer as follows:
*Exhibition & Trade Fair translation service.
*General Business Meeting
*Business Negotiation
*Products sourcing
*Factory/Supplier Visit translation &travel assistant
*Company office tem assistant
*Help client set up office in Shanghai or around Shanghai
*Market Research
* Secretary Service
*Telephone translation

Please feel free contact us to :
Mobile: 86 15800301259
Email:gmail.com|shanghai.littlestar
Msn:live.cn|maggie99
Yahoo: yahoo.cn|cblmaggie
Apr 3, 2013 01:18
Hello, I'm working for canton fair and have the card to enter canton fair, so you can save 300yuan per day for making a card for me. I can speak English, Chinese, French and a little Korean. I'm responsible and humorous, I love traveling and looking for great places and local foods. I have experience as travel companion for several times. If you're interested, please contact me. My e-mail address is qq.com|378000874 or qq.com|beauface. We can chat on QQ or contact by e-mail.
May 29, 2013 04:34
Hi,
I'm an English-Chinese interpreter in Guangzhou. My name is Xie Xia, you can also call me Elena.
I've been an interpreter for 4 years, have experience in different industries. I'm a quick learner, always can pick up new things quickly.
If you ever need an interpreter in Guangzhou or nearby cities, just contact me.
Email gmail.com|elenasuisui
mobile phone 0086 13610198275
skype elenasuisui
Dec 31, 2017 22:43
GUEST43200 Now i am in Beijing and i need interpreter who can speak english and chinese. I will travel different cities in china between 2018 January 02 to 14. I need interpreter whi can travel with me and fix meeting with universities.for contact 18803300422
Jan 10, 2018 22:28
  • JAMESWANG
Hello there. Here is a Guangzhou interpreter who can offer business assistant, buying agent or tour guide services in Guangzhou and neighboring cities like Shenzhen, Dongguan, Foshan, Zhongshan, Zhuhai, etc. If you need such services, please drop me a line at: qq.com|jamesinguangzhou. I can arrange your meeting with suppliers, visits to factories or wholesale markets, and shipment of your shopping to your homecountry. I am a well-trained and well-disciplined man and I'm willing to help with your business in Guangzhou.
Post a Reply to: Looking For Business translator
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code