Menu
Buyer in Guangzhou
Apr 2, 2013 09:59
  • TAFFY77
I am based in UK and i am looking for someone who wants to make a bit of money by sourcing and buying goods for me from the market or factories. The lady who has been doing it for me for years has since moved to Australia so i need someone who is reliable and who knows how to get a bargain.
Apr 3, 2013 00:15

Hi Sir,

What kind of products you are in need ?

This is Helen ,female ,from Guangzhou and have been worked in trading industry since 2007 .So far , I have worked for so many international customers as a translator or tour guide and buying agents. Besides, I have great experience of searching product source for my clients and I am capable of negotiating with factories for the prices .

Secondly,Working experience for translator as follows:

March 2007-present agent for overseas clients , dealing with their business in China .Working as an assistance and translator when they come to visit the wholesale markets, factories and specific trade fairs .Such as :furniture and furnishing, machines, home decoration accessories, ceramic, stationery, garment and underwear, salon products ,lucky bamboo ,black basalt product and so on .We have been to Foshan,Dongguan ,Zhongshan ,Yiwu,Yongkang, Inner Mongolian ETC. Always making good sourcing for different product with getting good price ;communicating with factories for each detail during the production period; making goods inspection, arranging shipment ,checking bill of lading /CO and drawing up documents for customs-clearance .

Any question ,pls feel free to contact me via:
M:86-13751843452
Email:163.com|pro_interpreter163
QQ:369724613
Apr 3, 2013 06:28
Hi Friend, wha's kinds of products you are looking for? We are professionally sourcing agent of bedding set, and other hometextile products! If interesting,please contact me by mail:yahoo.cn|hopetextile or skype:buildyourhome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAFFY77

I am based in UK and i am looking for someone who wants to make a bit of money by sourcing and buying goods for me from the market or factories. The lady who has been doing it for me for years has since moved to Australia so i need someone who is reliable and who knows how to get a bargain.
Apr 3, 2013 08:16
Hello Ms Taffy,

I failed to reply you by Email ,pls can you add my skype so that we can talk in details?

Waiting .

B/RGS
Helen

Apr 4, 2013 08:11
GUESTJUDY123 Hi, friend, I am living Guangzhou city, I worked in trading company five years ago, I would like to work for you in china, I am honest, responsibility. I am looking for long time working relationship.

My mobile:15975365350
Email:gmail.com|superstupidwoman

Best regards
Apr 8, 2013 06:42
GUEST89167 Hi, what is your Email address?
Apr 9, 2013 00:26
  • JOEHUANG
Quote:

Hello,My name is Joe.If you are buying furniture and houseware products ,I am very confident that I will be the person you are looking for.I worked in an UK company's Guangzhou for more than 3 years and main products are furniture and faux leather storages,clients like Wilko,ShopDirect,ASDA,Rudiman and Sainsbeury.
I also worked for a USA company from 2007 to 2013.Main products are pvc decors like PVC covering,PVC carpet mat,PVC shelf liner,bath mat,etc.Customes cevering USA major retailers like WM,TARGET,BBB,Container store,Big Lots,Dollar Tree...

If you are in these business,I will help you earn more money.
Contact me at :163.com|huanzhou200 or SKYPE:KITTRICHJOE
Apr 9, 2013 10:18
  • ANGELYANG
Hi, friends!

I'm Angel Yang, a passionate freelance English interpreter in China.

I could help you as:

1. an interpreter:
English > Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese) > English

2. a tour guide:
Shopping in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Hong Kong and etc.
Enjoying delicious food
Traveling all around China

3. a business coordinator:
Visiting wholesale markets
Visiting factories
Following up orders
Inspecting goods
Arranging shipment

Welcome to China! It is my pleasure to be your helping hand. Please feel free to contact me.
Email: hotmail.com|yangjinying
Apr 12, 2013 00:15
  • TROYHARMMER
Quote:

Hi,I am Troy
Currently I am living in Yiwu, also working for a south american company as freelancer buyer here.Basically I think the job you are trying to offer here is similar job I am doing right now.
If most of your products are small commodities and most products can be sourced in Yiwu market. I believe that I am qualified for your job offer.
And would you please tell me what kind of products do you most purchase from the market?

Please contact me via email: gmail.com|troyharmmer
Tel: 0086 186 5794 2578

Thanks
Apr 13, 2013 21:23
GUESTANNE Dear Taffy

I am based in Guangzhou and has been working as a buyer to source products for overseas clients. I work mostly on fashion accessories, ie. handbags, scarf etc. I am very interested to see what kind of products you are currently sourcing and to find out if I can be any help.

Please contact me by email. My email is 163.com|amhk28.

Best regards

Anne
Apr 27, 2013 23:12
  • VK315
hi

i'm insterested in the ad you have posed my name is Vicki i have 9 years experences in expert business i know everything sourcing / quality control/arrange shipment ...pls write to me i will reply you with my resume

thank you
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Buyer in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code