Menu
Buyer in Guangzhou
Jun 6, 2013 06:05
GUESTDARREN We provide financial instruments BG/SBLC, Loan, mtn, Discounting, international funding for Estate,industrial projects,expansion of
existing business, etc. with lower/Easier interest contact us for more clarification and directive. yahoo.com|creditdepts

Jun 15, 2013 10:36
GUEST74151 I am foreigner in China helping foreign buyers to buy different goods from China. Contact me I will provide more info: gmail.com|obuv.cn
Jun 20, 2013 06:01
  • LORETTAFAN
Hi

Good day mate!

This is Loretta from Guangzhou and it is thrilled to see your ad for the buyer openning.

Currently I am working as freelance sourcing agent for clients from Middles east and columbia, which would give me the edge of gaining more resorce in the market. My major strength is furniture, mattress components, sanitary,home decor,hotel accessories, lighting and metal.

I could start from quotation, negotiation, factory inspection, QC, to shippment.

I am looking for a long term and serious cooperation as well. If you are still willing to give it a shot, I can ensure you it will be a good one.

Feel free to contact me for more info:

gmail.com|Lorettafan2011

Aug 14, 2013 06:13
GUESTOSE I am from India visiting Guangzhou in November . Locking for necktie, scarves and pocket squres.
Please inform any wholesale shops/mall selling these items
Nov 2, 2013 04:54
  • SWEETIEDIANA
Im Diana a charming and communicative girl living in Guangzhou.I have major in business English and international trade for nearly 4 years. I used to be a buying assistant for some Import and Export company and interpreter for  both buyer and exhibitor in Canton Fair and  i think Im qualified for the position . Im very interested in your recruitment and it will be great appreciated if i can hear from you soon.my Skype is sweetieConstance
                                                   Yours,
                                                   Diana
Jul 31, 2015 01:42
GUEST34434 Hi
I would like to get help from some one who can help me to make payment by LC payment..
I am importer . Importing goods from China to Bangladesh.

My QQ ID 1460475191.
Chitta Sarker
Jul 31, 2015 22:12
Hi, I reside in Guangzhou, i can help to buy goods from China, if anyone need help, please contact me. qq.com|nelson81mo, or PM me here.
Oct 3, 2015 06:42
GUEST83105 Hi,
I am located in guangzhou china, and very experienced in guangzhou wholesale markets. I run company and do B2B/B2C business, and I am looking for business partners doing garment, jewelery, bags, cosmetics. If you have any good ideas of expanding business in either ways of buying or selling these stuff , welcome to contact me for further talk, my email qq.com|849739194
Oct 8, 2015 04:09
GUEST18183 Hi everyone, I have been selling under wear for female and male in KENYA and I want to start importing from Guangzhou.

kindly is there anyone who is experienced or knows companies or wholesales for cheap under.

He/she should also act as translator and guide.

kindly email details to
yahoo.com|sewatyventures
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Buyer in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code