Menu
Do not drink wine after eating durian!
Jul 31, 2013 21:17
  • RAINDROP
I didn't go anywhere. I was just busy with my work. In previous days, I did some night shifts.

In fact, my dad and my mom consume much more salt than me. They add chicken essence too when cooking dishes. I already told my mom many times that she shouldn't have taken too much salt. She said the dishes were tasteless if she didn't add salt.
Sep 23, 2014 15:36
GUEST98486 You will not die from drinking alcohol after eating durian this urban legend has been debunked many times. I have done it myself and survived. A single isolated incident does not cite something as truth. The hydrogen sulfide in durian HAS been know to cause problems for those with heart issues as it increases blood pressure (hence the flushed feeling some get after eating it). But PLEASE I beg of you do not spread false info.
Oct 16, 2014 22:52
  • WANHU
Correct, no one dies consuming alcohol while eating durian but many a time I have seen those eating that local delicacy with red faces and vomiting. In Malaysia we have more than 15 species of durian which I found its "aroma" is more than that of the Thailand durian. Several places in Kuala Lumpur, Shah Alam and Petaling Jaya, you can also find stalls that offer about RMB20 all-you-can-eat.
Wan
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do not drink wine after eating durian!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code