Menu
how to forget person we love so much and also the first love?
Aug 13, 2013 16:45
  • WANHU
Jet Li belongs to Tai Chi (the Cantonese version of writing) while Donnie Yen from Wing Chun school. I watched Wong Fei Hung and the three series of Once Upon A Time in China through youtube. Most Kung Fu movies are accepted in the West thus you can see many of the Chinese Movie Stars, be they Hong Kong or Mainland, co-star with famous Western movie stars including Bruce lee, Jet Li, Jackie Chan and others.
Wan
Aug 13, 2013 21:18
  • CHERRY07
Wan,

Jackie Chan and Jet Li are two most popular Chinese kung fu movie stars after Bruce Lee. I like Jet Li better than Jackie Chan. Jet Li's Fist of Legend (Jing Wu Ying Xiong) is my favourite. It's the best movie that Jet Li has made at his peak. I have watched it many times (more than 10 times). Jet Li has showed all his kung fu skills in this movie.

I have imagined this scene many times. Who will win if Jackie Chan, Jet Li and Donnie Yen fight with each other. Later, Jackie Chan and Jet Li cooperated in the movie “the Forbidden Kingdom”. They did fight but both sides broke even at last.

I also love Jet Li’s another movie “The Bodyguard from Beijing”. He was too handsome in the movie. I just felt that “The Bodyguard from Beijing” is the Chinese version of “The Bodyguard” made by Hollywood. The plot is very similar.

Jet Li is a body guard from Zhongnanhai. His job is to ensure the safety of the national top leaders. One day, he is sent to protect a witness in HK. The witness hates him at first for limiting her freedom. Due to an accident, she almost loses her life. It is Jet Li who saves her. Then she knows that Jet Li does it for her good. She gradually has feelings for him. However, Jet Li can’t accept her love though he has feelings for her. Eventually, he goes back to Zhongnanhai to continue his duty.

I am sure that you watched “the Bodyguard”. It’s no need to repeat its plot. Whitney Houston’s voice is beautiful. Sadly, she passed away when she was 48. I do love the song “When you believe” performed by her and Mariah Carey.
Nov 24, 2014 05:25
GUEST46110 should i left him whome i love too much?
Oct 31, 2015 13:38
GUESTDRISTI I love someone very much & he is my 1st love.now he loves aanother girl.now he wants me as a best friend but I have been hurted very much by him.I never think that he can cheat me.I can't forget him still.I can see him everyday whenever I go college or etc.so I never forget him I remember his memories whenever I see him.How I can forget him?
Nov 14, 2015 11:06
GUESTLOKESH I loved a girl very much but she hated me and already have a boyfriend it gave me a lot of pain like a bullets are going into your heart

But I have loved another girl to forget that girl "love is a disease loving is it's medicine"
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: how to forget person we love so much and also the first love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code