Menu
Chinese private tour guide
May 28, 2013 10:34
  • JUDYFENGLIU
My name is Judy F. Liu. In addition to my being a private Chinese tour guide, I am also an English&Chinese translator, interpreter and writer(I have been learning British English, not American English). I have published seven translated books, and many articles in several magazines. I am familiar with Chinese geography, history and culture, and have created numerous articles and videos about Chinese culture, history, food and tourist sites, examples of which can be found on my YouTube and Facebook.

As your private tour guide, I could take you to visit Shanghai, Hanzhou, Nanjing and Shenyang of China, I know our history and culture very well, apart from all the things I should introduce to you about the attractions, I will also tell you the things which most of the tour guides do not know, but which have deeply influenced our country and history.
I am a very conscientious and responsible person, who always thinks that clients are the most important, always follow the rule to do my best to finish every duty, do my best to offer a fully professional service.
Trust me, TODAY, you choose Judy F. Liu, TOMORROW you will also choose Judy F. Liu, because I will never disappoint. You can rely on me!

Jun 1, 2013 18:01
  • WANHU
Impressive intro. I wish I can access youtube in China and see. Maybe someone out there can teach me how to access fb and youtube in Guahgzhou?
Wan
Jun 6, 2013 01:32
GUEST5436
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Impressive intro. I wish I can access youtube in China and see. Maybe someone out there can teach me how to access fb and youtube in Guahgzhou?
Wan

Find some proxy tools. I use Doujia (豆荚). It's free for first 50mb data traffic. Then you need to pay for it if your data traffic exceeds 50mb.
Apr 23, 2014 01:47
  • JUDYFENGLIU
Welcome to search my name(Judy Feng Liu) to read my more articles and watch my videos:)
Apr 26, 2014 06:03
  • JACOB222
Superb information for me specially because i make plane for the china tour in the future and i want to guidance to you and hope you will give me good guide about the tour of the china...
Mar 17, 2015 01:28
  • SID5171
hello

mail me at hotmail.com|sid5171 for ur rates etc
May 28, 2015 00:55
  • JUDYFENGLIU
Welcome to search my name(Judy Feng Liu) to read my more articles and watch my videos:)
Jun 23, 2015 01:23
  • PAULSWENSON
I never knew that I found so many healthy information in just a single post, I highly appreciate your participation....!!! Every place in china is really awesome. I like the great wall so much. My friend visited last year and he told me the great wall of china is a series of fortification and the Forbidden City is also amazing.
Jun 26, 2015 22:20
If anybody come to Wenzhou China, please feel free to contact Alan, your local wenzhounese interpreter, can speck wenzhou dialect,which will be very helpful for your visit. skype: alanchen0086
Aug 2, 2015 06:53
GUEST02051 Hi Judy,
We are visiting China ( Hong Kong & Shenzhen ) for 3 weeks from August 07,2017 as a business trip.
We will need your professional and private service
of course we will compensate for your time and travel expenses.
Please let me know if you are interested
Thanks
Rogers
rogers.com|Florida
Mar 22, 2016 03:46
  • JUDYFENGLIU
Post a Reply to: Chinese private tour guide
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code