Menu
Need Help Bringing Baby Supplies From USA To Beijing, China
Jun 14, 2013 12:58
  • CHARLIEP
American living in China for >15 years needs some help. My wife and I just had our first baby and we need help from somebody who is coming to Beijing sometime soon to bring over some baby things from the USA. Nothing unusual, just regular things like a Stroller, Cheerios, baby bottle, etc.

In exchange for this help we'd be happy to pick you up at the Beijing Airport, take you to your hotel and then take you out for dinner upon your arrival in Beijing. Plus if you need any help while in Beijing you will have my cell phone number ... sometimes it is good to have a friend in the city. Please leave me your contact info and I will send you an email or give you a call. Thanks!
Jun 18, 2013 17:56
GUEST92204 With luggage restrictions and added fees by the airlines, this request seems odd.
Most, if not all the items you want are available in China.
Jun 19, 2013 10:46
  • GHOST
Not odd at all! These items are still not as cheap as in the west. I think it's a reasonable exchange for someone coming over on a short trip (with minimal baggage) who would like a local native-English speaker available for advice and offering a hotel pick-up service.

I hope you find someone!
Post a Reply to: Need Help Bringing Baby Supplies From USA To Beijing, China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code