Menu
Guangzhou native family offers cheap homestay in Guangzhou,China for international students
Jul 8, 2013 23:26
  • CORRINNE_107
Hi,I'm Connie.If you want to travel or study to GuangZhou, if you want to feel like living at home, here I give you an option. I could offer cheap homestay and guardianship services for international students.I prefer someone to be clean, neat ,non-smoking and of good behavior,as well as repect chinese culture.

My big family would love to make new friends from all over the world. My family has 4 people, including my husband, my son, my mom and me. We're Guangzhou natives,easy going and kindly,speaking Cantonese, Mandarin and English. We enjoy going to library, museum, shopping mall or landmarks with my son at weekend, and also enjoy looking for and try good restaurants.Though my oral English is not very well,I think communiacate will not be a problem to u and me.I can also offer you good tips on how to get around GZ, find the best places to shop, best local restaurants etc.

I go to work in Tianhe District everyday.My appartment locates in Clifford Etates(Panyu District of Guangzhou),which is within 20-30 minutes from CBD in Tianhe District. It is a well-kown international big community with nature and tropic garden environment with fresh air that you can never find in GZ downtown, 24 hours shuttle bus to anywhere of Guangzhou, which is much more convenient than Guangzhou metro! It has well management with 24 hours security monitor, and convenient access to reach all amenities such as, hospital, international school, hotel, stores, swimming poor, gym, tennis court, supermarket, bank, restaurant, beauty shop, café etc.All this will make your journey in China fantastic!

I love culture exchanges and I can teach you Cantonese or Mandarin for free. If you are interested, notice me whenever it is at your best convinience. Just send email to 163.com|corrinne_107 , or email to qq.com|442453118

Last edited by CORRINNE_107: Jul 9, 2013 00:10
Aug 1, 2013 08:49
GUEST31208 I'm Connie, BTW, I can speak a little Spanish. I prefer someone who can speak Spanish, so that we could exchang language during homestay period.
Jan 3, 2015 23:00
GUEST77185 Hi!
I'm Jonas from Sweden. I'm transferring in Guangzhou in my way back to Europe for 3 days and would like to meet a family, to stay in a h Homestay. I've studied Chinese earlier in Taiwan and like meeting new people. Please let me know if you are interested! :)
Regards,
Jonas
gmail.com|jonaspersson8
Apr 17, 2015 03:11
  • JAIPAL
Hi how are you ,

I am planned to visit Guangzhou from 30th May to 3rd June, i am want to stay with your home..... i am Pakistan and well speaker of English and i love chines culture and people.

I am waiting for your reply.

Regards
Jaipal
yahoo.com|sjaipal85
Nov 20, 2015 13:31
GUESTMEHERUL Hi There,

I will be in Guangzhou on 23 December for few day and I would like to take a homestay service this time. I would love to learn about authentic Chinese culture also get advise to check in all remarkable places around the area. Would be able to assist me?

Thanks
May 15, 2016 14:06
GUEST58226 HI, my name is Shuhua Zhang, I live in Caribbean St. Maarten and Canada. I can speak English and Chinese.
Next month I am planning to visit Guangzou, I would like home stay. It is possible give me your phone
so we talk to each othe directly?
May 15, 2016 14:09
GUEST58226
I would like home stay by you?
My email: hotmail.com|shuhua8cn
Oct 16, 2016 19:34
GUEST02258 Hi I am ashok from DELHI ( INDIA ) coming on 8th of November to guangzhou just to explore and getting some ideas of plants business like bonsai and indoor plants if you comfortable with this I like to stay with your family
May 6, 2017 13:28
GUEST93240 Hello Connie,
My son, who is 8 years old and I will be visiting Guangzhou from 7/8/17 to 7/16/17. My son has studied Mandarin for 4 years and he will be attending a few summer programs in Tianhe District with native students to improve his Mandarin. We live in Atlanta, Georgia and his Chinese tutor, has a niece and nephew in Guangzhou & we are going to try to get him to attend a class with them. We would prefer a homestay to get to know a native family. My son is very mature, quiet and respectful. We love the Chinese culture and are excited to visit China. If you are still providing a home stay we would be very much interested.
Thank you,
Cindee Shankar
Last edited by CHRISTINE: May 6, 2017 20:18
Jun 24, 2017 18:43
GUEST76128 hi iam mohammed 47 years old gentelman
i am looking for a room in guangzhou from 1st of august
for 3 months
pls contact my whatsapp
00967 775801765
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou native family offers cheap homestay in Guangzhou,China for international students
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code