Menu
arriving at the airport late night
Jul 22, 2013 16:26
  • NEWGOBO
hello,

I will be arriving at Guangzhou airport at 9:10pm.

im afraid that I will not be able to take the train to hong kong by the time I get the luggage and ride the bus to the station.

will I be able to get a taxi to drive me to hong kong or do I need to find a car service? how much would that cost?

if I need to use a car service which do you recommend? some seem quite expensive.
Jul 23, 2013 03:50
GUEST78789 I am afraid that SHenzhen taxi might not be allowed to enter HK. You may take a taxi to Huanggang Border and then cross the border to reach HK. When you get to HK, take taxi to your destination.

PS: Huanggang Border is open for 24 hours.
Jul 23, 2013 05:42
GUEST21874 GZ to HK is quite a long trip. It would probably be cheaper to book a hotel room for one night and catch a train the next day.
Jul 23, 2013 14:23
  • WANHU
Last train from East Station to Hung Hom will be 2132 thus definitely you don't have time. As guest78789 suggested, you may go to Shenzhen which the last train will be at 2330. From Luohu Railway Station you can take taxi to Huanggang Kou'an for HK.

The second option will be to overnight in Guangzhou and take the earliest train in the morning. You may take express bus which is cheaper if I'm not mistaken not far from Yuexiu Park Metro Station.

Wan
Aug 5, 2013 20:28
  • GRIZ326
If you are unfamilar with Guangzhou, get a room for the night. Getting lost in the wee hours of the morning is not recommended.
Aug 6, 2013 02:48
  • JESSE_LAM
Find a agent, everything will be solved easy. :) and you can also save money and time.
Post a Reply to: arriving at the airport late night
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code