Menu
Guangzhou famous wholesale markets and shopping places
Oct 2, 2015 04:51
  • ANITA_HUA
I am freelance interpreter/sourcing agent based in shenzhen, with extensive experiences of helping clients from over 40 different countries for visiting factories and trade shows as well as business meeting in both china and other countries such as Qingdao,Jining, Nanchang, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhuhai, Ningbo, Hangzhou, Macau, Taipei, Hongkong, Jiangmen, U.S.A , Germany and Netherlands, etc.

Regarding those fields I have been involved so far, they are Computer accessories, Mobile accessories, Security&Protection related products, Led lightings, Stationery, Bags/Clothes/Shoes, Furnitures,Toys, Sanitaryware, kithenware, Wigs/Human hair, Watches, Jewelry, Beauty products, Fruits, Shipbuilding material, Sensors, E-cigarette, etc.

Despite the advantage of speaking english fluently, I also got strong business sense which will help your business trip much more efficient in all ways.

If you're interested in my service, Please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks & Best regards.

Anita

Hotmail: live.cn|anita_hua
Email: shenzhen-interpreter.com|anita
Whatsapp: +8618320845682
Wechat: 370447703
Oct 5, 2015 22:18
GUEST12097 Hi I'm looking for wholesale suppliers for agar wood bracelts and necklaces wooden jewellery and Genitri what wholesale market or location can you recommend
Khalid
Nov 16, 2015 08:48
GUEST53645 yiwu international trade market
Nov 30, 2015 05:00
GUESTBHAVIKA Hi,
I m Bhavika
I m searching the hair accessories wholesale markets in Guangzhou plz reply
yahoo.in|bhavi_bindi81
Dec 2, 2015 20:44
GUEST62248 Hi,

I would like to come to Gz from 2nd - 10th January for shooping for my boutique, interested in buying human hair/wigs, dresses, handbags, jewelry as well as well as electronics. Can you recommend a good place for these?

I would also like to know if the period 2nd - 10th January will work? will most factories and wholesalers be open during that time?

I will also like to make contacts to be shipping more items for my shop without coming to Gz.

Please assist urgently.

Thank you
Dec 6, 2015 07:06
GUEST83187 hi I m interested to buy a girls western outfit in bulk quality
Dec 7, 2015 07:05
The wholesale market will be working in the period 2nd - 10th January.

You need to go to different wholesale market to buy all the goods you mentioned, human hair from Meibocheng, dresses from clothes wholesale market around Guangzhou train station, handbags from Ziyuangang, jewelry from Xijiaodasha.

If you need someone to take care your goods and collect and ship for you, please contact me: qq.com|nelson81mo, regards from Nelson

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST62248 View Post

Hi,

I would like to come to Gz from 2nd - 10th January for shooping for my boutique, interested in buying human hair/wigs, dresses, handbags, jewelry as well as well as electronics. Can you recommend a good place for these?

I would also like to know if the period 2nd - 10th January will work? will most f...
Dec 7, 2015 07:06
You can go to the clothes wholesale market near Guangzhou train station.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST83187

hi I m interested to buy a girls western outfit in bulk quality
Jan 4, 2016 08:24
GUESTMENAKA hi i want to contact with you. my email----- gmail.com|ukeerthi64
Jan 4, 2016 23:08
Hi, just send you an email, look forward to your reply soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMENAKA

hi i want to contact with you. my email----- gmail.com|ukeerthi64
Page 5 of 21    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou famous wholesale markets and shopping places
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code