Menu
Guangzhou famous wholesale markets and shopping places
Jan 9, 2016 08:32
GUEST23530 Hello,

I am looking to open a clothing store in Jamaica, and looking to purchase cheap but good quality men and women clothing. Mostly men though, street style, shoes, jewelry and ascessories. Again, I want good to decent quality, with excellent price.

Can anyone give some examples of cities or airport I would want to fly in? Also, what are price range in US dollar per say for 1dozen shirt? Whats the cost like?
I also want to know the best area to shop for trendy, streetwear for men, and women. Good quality products, or equally good. I am not looking for cheap quality products

Any information would be greatly appreciated
Jan 12, 2016 02:49
  • BLUE_SEA826
To find he men and women clothing place is in guangzhou ,most of these market in xuexiu district in guangzhou the cost will despends on what quality you want .If you have any question, feel free to contact me 163.com|blue_sea826
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST23530 View Post

Hello,

I am looking to open a clothing store in Jamaica, and looking to purchase cheap but good quality men and women clothing. Mostly men though, street style, shoes, jewelry and ascessories. Again, I want good to decent quality, with excellent price.

Can anyone give some examples of cities or airport I w...
Jan 14, 2016 08:03

Suggest you can fly to GUANGZHOU BAIYUN AIRPORT.

Guangzhou is famous in clothing. Near rail way station,there are many clothes markets. High and Middle quality level.It's a good place for you choose to open the clothing store.

My cell phone/we chat/whats app :0086-18026264719

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST23530 View Post

Hello,

Can anyone give some examples of cities or airport I w...
Jan 17, 2016 19:55
GUEST18120 Hello Jesse .. May I know which top 6 hotel u have pick for the best destination 😊
Jan 19, 2016 03:31
GUEST12931 Hi! I'm looking for luxury designer quality high fashion clothing and fashion accessories wholesale supplier for retail. Kindly post a list of contacts of suppliers of top quality designer fashion wear.
Jan 24, 2016 14:53
GUESTARSHAD I m from Pakistan plz u send me some I phone accessory on my watsapp thankx from Arshad
Jan 24, 2016 22:17
Hello,
Maybe you can send me an email.So I can help you to schedule your plan.

Lillian

==============
Professional English Interpreter / Translator in China

This is Lillian here.I have rich experience in translation /guiding ,I can offer the below service :

1 ,Can be a translator/interpreter or tour guide when you come China . (English to Chinese )

2, Can be your agency or representative to do the sourcing ,inspection ,purchasing ,shipping by air and by sea etc ,when you place the order to China suppliers.

3, Offer hotels reservation, car leasing, airport pick-up and arrange your business schedule etc.The cost of the above is very competitive.

4,Can help you in setting up office in Guangzhou / Shenzhen and take you to all of the wholesales markets.

Etc.

If you are interested ,pls feel free to contact me.
Cellphone: +86 18026997949
Email: gmail.com|lillianhuang724 / qq.com|627154940

Best regards
Lillian
Jan 27, 2016 07:19
GUEST10770 I am looking for choclate and sweets boxes in wholesale can you suggest any market for the same
Mar 25, 2016 19:40
GUESTBILL L... My name is Bill and I am interested in importing and selling a special kind of sportshirt. I have similar ones to use as a comparison. Before I head off to China, is there by any chance a representative who frequents the USA? I live in San Francisco.

Thank you.
Apr 7, 2016 13:27
GUEST32759 Hello, I need a place where I can get shirts ,jeans shoes of affordable prices to buy .thank
Page 6 of 21    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou famous wholesale markets and shopping places
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code