Menu
What if you meet such a driver?
Sep 3, 2013 02:28
  • LAUGH
I found this picture on the internet. Someone posted this picture on the internet and asked what he should do. Honestly, I have no idea. Why do some drivers pull over their cars randomly?

Sep 10, 2013 09:03
  • WANHU
Parking parking lot is too small for his car?
Wan
Sep 10, 2013 21:49
  • RAINDROP
He did it intentionally. I think there should be a special lock under the car. It is used to prevent someone else who pulls over his/her car in your place.
Sep 13, 2013 10:19
  • WANHU
Usually the parking maintenance operator would use a tyre clamp, and City Hall traffic warden would issue a summons.
Wan
Sep 15, 2013 02:05
  • JIMMYB
Wan,

A tyre clamp and the City Hall don't help because they can't solve the problem that the other two drivers have to pull over their cars in the right places. Here is another way. I think he will never do it again if you take this method.

Just put a piece of paper on his engine hood and then put a piece of huge brick on the paper.

My colleague had a similar problem. He rents a parking space in his community. But he has found that another car always pulls over in his parking space. He puts a short note on the car and tells the driver that he parks in the wrong parking space and requires him to move his car away. However, the driver doesn’t do as he says. He still parks in my colleague’s parking space. Someday, my colleague puts a piece of paper on his engine hood and then puts a rock on it. From that day, on one occupies his parking space.
Sep 19, 2013 21:12
  • WANHU
No Jimmy it does solve the problem. Most people feel the pinch when they have to fork out 300 Yuan to take off the clamp. In some residential parking bays, only 100 Yuan summons is imposed but still a person would think twice to wrongly park her/his car.
Wan
Nov 20, 2013 20:37
  • JIMMYB
Wan,

You just forget that there is always a spare tire in the car. Some drivers just take away the clamped tire and put on the spare tire. Then he can drive his car away together with the clamped tire.
Nov 23, 2013 07:24
  • WANHU
Indeed some did that way, but one tyre costs more than the penalty he needs to pay.
Wan
Nov 26, 2013 20:54
  • JIMMYB
Wan,

He didn't leave the clamped tire at the scene but took it away. He didn't lose a tire but gained a clamp.
Nov 28, 2013 06:24
  • WANHU
In Malaysia, the clamp is attached to the ground and not easy to take it away. In some housing areas, the management puts iron bars in every parking lot, which when someone parks without permission, the bars will be raised and auto-locked which is not easy for the driver to move its vehicle.
Wan
Nov 28, 2013 20:34
  • JIMMYB
Wow, that's cool, Wan.

The clamp I saw is not fixed on the ground. But it is impossible for the driver to drive away with his tire clamped. Some clever drivers just change the tire and then disappear with the clamped tire.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What if you meet such a driver?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code