Menu
Lie detector used at the blind date party!
Sep 3, 2013 03:01
  • SUNNYDREAM
Left-over ladies and gentlemen are forced to present themselves at the blind date party to find their future life partners, due to the pressure from their parents. Some fall in love at first sight. Some just come here for fun. Some have joined at the blind date parties many times but still search for his/her Miss/Mr. Right.

Here is a problem: For both sides, they didn’t see each other before. How can they figure out if the one that they talk to don’t lie?

Easily, the lie detector. Never heard that lie detector was used at the blind date party until I read this piece of news. Unfortunately, few people dare to do the tests. If both sides can’t be honest to each other, how can they have further and deep communication?

Sep 20, 2013 02:25
  • WANHU
In Malaysia, we have such a school called boarding school, where it is all-boys or all-girls school, and doesn't mix though it has male and female teachers. The students live in dormitories, usually with curfew hour at 11 pm. I met my future wife only once and asked her sister if she has no one. When affirmed, I asked my eldest brother to go to her house to see her father, asking for her hand. We never date, because I was still a student, and her younger sister was quite active in extra mural activities. My only promise was and is, I will take care of her and care for her, though not as good as their parents but at least with respect. Do we need lie detector? Verily a tongue may lie but not the heart.
Wan
Sep 27, 2013 22:19
  • SUNNYDREAM
Wan,

Several days ago, a new regulation was carried out. All male teachers are not allowed to enter the female students' dorms if they don't have proper reasons. Some teachers rape their female students and such reports have been reported widely. Thus, the new regulation has been carried out.

Wan, are there oppsite-sex teachers in the the all boys or all girls boarding school?
Oct 2, 2013 01:11
  • WANHU
Although they have female or male teachers, but in all-girls' dormitory, male teachers are not allowed to enter except at the gate only.
Wan
Oct 16, 2013 21:58
  • RAINDROP
Lie detector? If a girl or a boy can't be honest at the blind date party, then she/he won't find her life partner. A dishonest man/woman doesn't deserve a good life partner.
Oct 22, 2013 05:27
  • WANHU
My late father married my late mother for more than 50 years and they never used lie detector. So were my brothers and sisters. When someone starts a precedent then probably there is mistrust and relationship may go sour. Most of the time a person may be able to detect a liar but then emotion always overtakes the truth. Trust your heart and logic.
Wan
Oct 22, 2013 21:03
  • CHERRY07
Wan,

Some people don't show their real faces when they have the blind date for the first time. They want to give their partners good impression. Do you know when they show their faces? When they get married.

Some men cook before they get married. But they don't do it after getting married. Some women dress perfectly and neatly when they date. But they actually can't keep their own rooms clean and tidy.
Nov 16, 2013 00:01
  • WANHU
People can lie to our eyes but not to our hearts.
Wan
Nov 17, 2013 20:52
  • JIMMYB
Haha,

That's why we need time to know more about each other. I won't marry a girl immediately after chatting with her for several times. I need at least one year to figure out whether we match each other.

Wan,

You forget one thing. Love is blind. They just enjoy the time being together.
Post a Reply to: Lie detector used at the blind date party!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code