Menu
Do you like a woman who is good at playing the woman?
Sep 8, 2013 22:57
  • RAINDROP
A man files a divorce to the court just because he can’t bear his wife anymore. Why? His wife is very good at playing the woman. They met each other in 2009 with the help of a matchmaker and then got married six months later. When they walk into the marriage life, he has found that his wife is very good at playing the woman. What’s more, she loses temper with him frequently. Therefore, he files a divorce.

I used to believe that all men like girls who are good at playing the woman. It turns out that I am totally wrong. What about you? Do you love girls who are good at playing the woman?
Sep 14, 2013 18:29
  • NOBODY
I'm sorry but what does "playing a woman" mean?
Sep 15, 2013 01:25
  • RAINDROP
It's "playing the woman", not "playing a woman". They are totally different. Playing a woman is an idiom. If your daughter asks for a toy, you won't buy it for her. Then she starts to cry (without tears). You can see that she is playing the woman.
Sep 15, 2013 09:13
  • NOBODY
Sorry, I meant playing the woman.
So who would want to have a girl like this? If my wife would do something like this... it would be terrible. A woman should be a bit girly, but not "playing the woman"
Sep 16, 2013 01:38
  • RAINDROP
Nobody,

I have met some girlish boys. There are many kinds of people. Some girls are very good at "playing the woman". Many men will meet girls' needs if they play the woman to them. If your wife plays the woman to you for an expensive dress, will you buy the dress for her or just refuse her?
Sep 16, 2013 10:52
  • NOBODY
I will say that if she grows up that we will see if she can get it for her birthday... or if I have some money I might buy it if she talks to me like an adult, not like a child (playing the woman) Because to act like this is not playing the woman, it's playing a girl...
But in my family, my wife and I have a clear cut budget, if we spend our money on something else, than we can't buy stuff until the next month. (Our budget is separated into different parts)
Sep 20, 2013 08:13
  • WANHU
I still don't get about playing the woman. If playing the woman means acting like a baby, then I would send my wife to kindergarten for relearning. I would prefer a wife that acts like an intelligent adult.
Wan
Sep 21, 2013 20:57
  • RAINDROP
Wan,

It's more than acting like a baby. If you meet such a girl, you will know the real meaning of "playing the woman"

Nobody,

What does your wife do if she asks you to buy her a beautiful dress? What will hapen if you don't buy what she wants?
Sep 23, 2013 07:07
  • NOBODY
Well, I think that I am lucky. My wife seldom asks me to buy her a dress. But if she does and I say no... she maybe looks at it again and then let it be. I think I found one that understands life better than other ladies.
Sep 23, 2013 21:47
  • RAINDROP
Nobody,

You two go Dutch after marriage? Your wife has a good temper. If she was a spoiled Chinese girl, she would shout at you "Let's break up. You don't love me. If you do, you won't be so stingy."
Sep 25, 2013 06:30
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

Wan,
It's more than acting like a baby. If you meet such a girl, you will know the real meaning of "playing the woman"

I am yet to see or meet.
Wan
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you like a woman who is good at playing the woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code