Menu
A woman applies for marriage registration with her biological son
Sep 12, 2013 01:13
  • XIAOXIAO
According to Zimbabwean newspaper, a woman called Betty Mbereko has been in love with her biological son for three years. Presently, she is applying for marriage registration with her son because she is already pregnant.

According to Betty, she has had such a relationship with her own son when he was 20 years old. Betty also explains why she maintains the relationship with her son. She has spent a huge amount of money on her son’s education. However, her son is destined to marry another woman in the future. Therefore, she would rather marry her son before her son marries another woman.

Although she has applied for the marriage registration, the officials in her town are reluctant to approve their marriage. In their opinion, Betty and her son will bring back luck to the residents in the town. Therefore, Betty and her son are asked to end their relationship or leave the town.
Sep 20, 2013 08:24
  • WANHU
It may be termed as incest but in some aboriginal life, it is not. It is not easy to understand such a behaviour and majority of the modern societies reject this kind of marriage.
Wan
Sep 21, 2013 22:37
  • XIAOXIAO
Wan,

In fact, I feel that his mom has a pscho problem. Her love for her son is abnormal. Her abnormal love makes her son have a pscho problem too. Otherwise, he should have understood that it is wrong to maintain this relationship with his mom.

I don't know if the woman is divorced or single. If so, we might understand her a little bit.
Sep 23, 2013 17:12
  • WANHU
Probably a single mom without marriage. Her relationship is not for love, but for other reasons, such as she has spent so much money on the boy, etc.
Wan
Sep 23, 2013 20:50
  • JIMMYB
I think that she must have the Jocasta complex. And I agree with you all that she is a single mother. A failed marriage makes her believe that all men are bastards. Her only hope is that she can be with her son.
Post a Reply to: A woman applies for marriage registration with her biological son
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code