Menu
A lesson: how to cope with gropers on the bus or subway?
Sep 21, 2013 04:06
  • BBQQ
There are always perverts on the public transportation tools. What if you encounter one on the bus or subway? Don't be panic! Learn from this lady to hit the pervert.
PS:This piece of video is shot on the Chengdu subway.
Last edited by BBQQ: Sep 21, 2013 04:07
Sep 23, 2013 07:13
  • NOBODY
Many problems could be solved if people were braver, most problems would disappear if people would learn how to behave.
Sep 27, 2013 21:06
  • BBQQ
Yes, Wan. I watched it again and then a question came up on my mind. Who shot this piece of video?
Sep 29, 2013 04:29
  • MARK_81
Good point there BBQQ! who recorded this????

I tell ya one thing me and my best friend would not stand for something like this for a second! I would definetly step in here stop this situation.
Sep 29, 2013 21:35
  • BBQQ
Mark,

What if the pervert is a strong man who is taller and stronger than you? Will you still stop him?
Oct 1, 2013 11:00
  • MARK_81
I would yes and I have done so before. protecting women should be every mans first priority
Oct 8, 2013 22:10
  • BBQQ
You are really a good man, Mark. You dare to engage a battle with a man that you can't take down. What a brave man!
Oct 15, 2013 07:03
  • MARK_81
Thank you so much for that BBQQ! its very nice for you to call me brave but I just think of it as common decency. What can I say I was raised to be a gentleman.
Oct 15, 2013 22:49
  • BBQQ
Mark,

I am ashamed. I wouldn't be a gentleman if I was born as a man. I would hesitate if I was confronted with this situation. If he was stronger and bigger than me, I probably wouldn't fight him.
Oct 23, 2013 00:59
GUEST29759 There are so many people. If you are brave enough to help this girl, few people would help you. It always need just a small step to start to encourage others.
So do not hesitate in this kind of situation.
Oct 23, 2013 17:00
  • MARK_81
guest29759: Yes each one of us has to do our bit I think. witnessing something unjust or wrong in front of you and doing nothing or walking away is, for me at least, not an option. I of course am no superhero! most of the time calling the police or some back-up is appropriate. being a vigilante is not something I endorse or support at all!! I'm talking about situations where you have to act right away. an emergency if you will.

BBQQ: now don't be ashamed of anything. I'm against fighting or violence at any cost. I always look for the most peaceful way available to me to bring a situation to its conclusion. everyone helps people out in different ways. which is ok.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A lesson: how to cope with gropers on the bus or subway?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code