Menu
Diving in china III
May 19, 2005 05:43
  • RUEDIGER
Hi diving friends and so on ...
In 30 day`s my airplane will started to my first trip to china !!!
We are three mens from eastgermany , two young engeneers and Ì am , a little bit older.
Our interests are sightseeing over and under water.
In the first we are two days (19./20.06.05) in Beijing.Is there anyone ,who want to speak about diving with us ? We are very interested on new contact`s!
The next day`s we are spending in Dalian.
I hope that we will found a divingclub there.
We want to go diving in the sea .Have anyone informations about the conditions there?
How cold is the water in this time???
Do we need a permit from the government ....?
We were happy when we can find new divingfriends there!
Especial we need tanks , weights ,NITROX EAN 50% and soda for our rebreather and so on.
Who can help us?
Othersites we can teach divingcourses for rebreathers.Is there anyone interested?

I am very glad , when I can become in a short time an answer .

P.S. In the rest of our holidays we want to fly to Shenzhen or to Hainan , but I think it is a little bit stressly to see in 10 days this all.

Jun 1, 2005 10:13
  • CONNY129
The picture in your profile is quite attractive,I hope you can send us more pics about diving when you finish your trip to dalian.Have a good time :)
Jun 1, 2005 14:29
  • RUEDIGER
Thank`s .I will think on you ....!
Look please also to www.die-aquanauten.de !!!

best wishes from the fishes

yours ruediger

P.S. But my mainproblem is , that I have nothing reaction to my questions about diving in northern china.....temperature in the water ...
Jun 1, 2005 14:42
  • CONNY129
I can't swim:( but I love ocean ,I love dolphine ,I went to a ocean world last month and I saw many kinds of fish ,marvelous to me.
Jul 20, 2005 17:27
  • CONNY129
Hi,man ,how about your diving ?Have you finished your travel in China ?What is it like?
Jul 21, 2005 01:40
  • JABAROOTOO
I don't dive either (sailing and surfing is my tonic) but noticing a lack of appropriate response to your query I did a little search of my own. Maybe you have seen this but www.specialtytravel.com is just one of many websites that will come up if you search
scuba dive china dalian

Diving is realatively new sport here but it's happening. Best of luck I hope find what you are looking for and enjoy your adventure
Jul 21, 2005 09:34
  • BACKPACKER
I am the fellow diver, however, I never been dive in China. I dive in Thailand and Philipine.

Because of the safety probrlem, I suggest you guys do not dive in China. In addtion, there is no any diving centre in China.

If you come to HK, there is easy to find the diving centre and join the tour.

Good Luck!
Jul 22, 2005 04:29
  • RUEDIGER
Hi Conny 129 ,

I was in china and I hope I can come again and again and again...It says all !
We are landed in 19.06.05 then we where 3 days in beijing.Our hotel was the "HOME Inn".I was very happy there.The mainproblem was the chinese language , but we have a tourguide.Sorry it was not jessy wong!!!The first days we visit the places : temple of heaven , forbidden city and the others ..One day we make a day-trip to the Great Wall and "Ming - Graeber"All this was very interesting and beautifull for us.Also our eveningprogram was very funny.Once evening we are eating from "Hot Pott" the other in the bar "A Fun Ti" I must dance with a snake.On the morning from 21.06.05 we where diving as "german seafood" in the "Blue Zoo Aquarium" with Steven Schwankert.But the sharks there are not very hungry...I think it was a good show for all.Then we want to go to Dalian.But there was a "little bit"fog.So we are in Tsingtao , for a night.It`s also a very nice city .After then we come to Dalian .It is a real "GreenCity"...We where there for six days !Our hotel was fine and we find there new friends.We have taken there four dives .The first in the "Sun - Asia - Aquarium".Also with many sharks...The next in the "LHT - Pole - Aquarium " in the mainbasin and also with the belugawales.Our videos are so beautiful all of our friends be happy and we are also.That was the "Dive of my Life" !!!A other dive was a openwaterdive nearly the fishinghabour of Dalian.There are seafoodfarms .We were diving between this.The visibility was not good - only one meter - our diveguide ,erik, was very fastly swimming.But we are not beginner ,so we have a little bit fun . The underwaterworld is very interesting , I have never seen before.
Jul 22, 2005 04:42
  • RUEDIGER
Dear Backpacker ,

come with me to EGYPT please ...Go diving in the "RED SEA" !!!

Look at "www.die-aquanauten.de" under the buttom "FOTOS" !!
When you want , you can come with us or also I can make a contact to our travelagency in CAIRO !

Sorry I was not in Thailand or in Phillipines but my new employee in our travelagency is a girl from Malaysia .

I think a new travelgroup can also start in this direction.

But we want to do also trips to china.

You know Mr. Kin Kwon Li from the HKIST - diving center ?
Jul 22, 2005 04:54
  • RUEDIGER
Thank you Jabarootoo ,

for your time .My partner in Dalian is Mr. Herbert Liu from "Dalian seashore trading Co.,Ltd."
We are good diving-friends and I hope I can dive in the next time on better places in openwater.

Also I want to bring all my experience to you.

I am very happy with the chinese peoples and so I hope I can do a little bit for the development of this new sport.
Jul 22, 2005 05:17
  • RUEDIGER
Hope I can bring some fotos into !
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Diving in china III
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code