Menu
Hey girls, do you wear make-up when you see your boyfriend?
Nov 3, 2013 21:49
  • SUNNYDREAM
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 6 vote(s)
  2. 2 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
A British survey claims that girls dare to meet their boyfriend without wearing make-up after they are together for one month. Why? They are worried that their boyfriend split if he finds out that they are not beautiful.

A Chinese journalist conducts a similar survey among 40 girls in Wuhan. According to his survey, 50 percent of the college girl participants wear no make-up when they meet their boyfriend while almost all white collar girls do make up. They confess that they dare to meet their boyfriend without make-up after being together for two or three months.

Kili, one of the participants, shares her funny experience. She wore light make-up when she met her husband for the first time but never had worn make-up since then. Until the wedding day, her cosmetician changed her into a fairy with her magic make-up skill. Her husband was shocked and didn’t let her to remove her make-up even they went to sleep.

Sophie admits that she never goes out without make-up. She never meets her boyfriend without make-up though they are together for more than a year. She never swims or does any other sports activity that might damage her make-up. What’s more, she carries her make-up bag and freshens up her make-up at the restroom if necessary.

How strange it is! Don’t they worry their boyfriend find out that they look totally different if they don’t make up? “Wearing make-up is already a part of the social etiquette. Girls wear make-up to show their respect to others.”, the sociologist says. “Men’s attention is on the exterior beauty when they see a girl for the first time. So we have to show the best of us to them.”, girls say.

Women only show the natural and real parts of them in front of the most familiar people. One or two months is long enough for them to get familiar with their boyfriend.

What about me? I wear light make-up because my job asks me to do that.
Nov 13, 2013 17:32
  • GAFFER
I would suggest that such women are insecure.
Nov 13, 2013 20:46
  • SUNNYDREAM
Gaffer, what about your wife? Did she used to wear make-up when you two dated? What about now?
Nov 23, 2013 21:57
  • WANHU
If Johnson baby powder is considered a make-up. I always like natural beauty.
Wan
Nov 27, 2013 00:54
  • SUNNYDREAM
Wan,

Even it is a kind of make-up, it is for babies, not for girls. Do you know BB cream? When I heard about it for the first time, I just thought it was for babies. But the seller told me that it's for girls. BB stands for Blemish Balm, not for babies.
Nov 27, 2013 05:03
  • WANHU
Dear Sunnydream, maybe if it's good for baby, good for others too.
Wan
Nov 28, 2013 20:17
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Dear Sunnydream, maybe if it's good for baby, good for others too.
Wan

Wan,

I guess that you never buy cosmetics for your wife, right? BB cream is only for girls, not for babies.
Nov 30, 2013 14:50
  • WANHU
I'd prefer natural beauty than hiding behind a make-up. I do believe that we Asians have beautiful skin without freckles.
Wan
Dec 9, 2013 21:17
  • SUNNYDREAM
I do believe that we Asians have beautiful skin without freckles.

Yes, cosmetics is useful for girls with freckles. At least, it can helpe hide the freckles.
Post a Reply to: Hey girls, do you wear make-up when you see your boyfriend?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code