Menu
College girls launch a disputable campaign “My Vagina Says”
Nov 13, 2013 02:28
  • JIMMYB
SEX is not an open topic for most Chinese people. But some brave girls from Beijing Foreign Languages University launched a campaign “My Vagina Says” to call for respect for women.

Nov 30, 2013 12:31
  • WANHU
Should put in the Guinness Book of World Records for having it that talks.
Wan
Dec 1, 2013 03:22
  • RAINDROP
Wan,

You should add "in China" at the end of your sentence. Such an issue is a taboo. It seems that girls become opener than before.
Dec 1, 2013 19:58
GUESTSCOTT Is it real? I saw news from UK daily mail saying that american female selling this stuff on the web?...i am afraid u d better verify the info integrity before posting to a void the unpredictable
Leagal issue in the future like being reported thru crime stop line ...

There r sevral issues here...r they claiming fishy education background? They dont have schooling while claiming phd...last year an edu background check kicked out a vp from high tech industry fore ever due to fishy master degree claiming in his resume...then i am wondering if the trashy parents post the pic for selling the daughers due to marginal life status coz i was told someone was doing that...no matter whether or not she s ur daughter..this is flaged anywhere in china or wester n world...and i feel this website sort of down graded having uneducated ones venting nonsense and having high qualified western and chinese writers leaving...its no good signal...
Dec 5, 2013 11:49
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

Wan,
You should add "in China" at the end of your sentence. Such an issue is a taboo. It seems that girls become opener than before.

Dear Raindrop
I rephrase it with pun intended. Anyway proper words can be displayed to show one's dignity and not saying things that we need to hide and cover. I don't think it's bolder and well educated to be able to say but rather some people may view that "China is good at copying everything even something unbecoming." There are (many) ways to be heard and respected.
Wan
Dec 6, 2013 21:30
GUESTLIZ
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

Wan,

u are wrong. it's said this way-- like parents like kids. I believe that thief's kid is thief and lawyer's kid is lawyer...
Dec 7, 2013 06:24
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTLIZ

u are wrong. it's said this way-- like parents like kids. I believe that thief's kid is thief and lawyer's kid is lawyer...

Very interesting theory. My late father was a Malay Regiment who fought the Japanese during World War 2, none of his 10 children followed his footsteps.
Wan
Dec 7, 2013 10:44
GUESTSCOTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Very interesting theory. My late father was a Malay Regiment who fought the Japanese during World War 2, none of his 10 children followed his footsteps.
Wan

Its funny. Malayas is composed of a big number of chinese and indians who dont have as strong invisible identity as chinese and indians elsewhere...lawyers kids r lawyers, theives kids r theive is what indians belief and chinese saying coincide with it...that is..龙生龙。凤生凤。老鼠的儿子会打洞!。。。
Mr wan, if u dont understand the last chinese sentence, aask ur chinese wife ...haha
Dec 8, 2013 20:04
  • RAINDROP
GUESTSCOTT,

Mr Wan's wife is a Malaysian. I don't think she understand the last sentence. It means "A son will grow up to be a man like his father." Just my poor translation.
Post a Reply to: College girls launch a disputable campaign “My Vagina Says”
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code