Menu
A man kneels to his girlfriend’s mother for his unborn baby!
Nov 18, 2013 21:37
  • SUNNYDREAM
There is a Chinese saying “男儿膝下有黄金”, meaning “Men never kneels down easily.” However, a boy in Jinan, Shandong Province kneels to his girlfriend’s mother at a local hospital. His girlfriend is pregnant for three months but her mother insists that her daughter must have an abortion immediately.

The boy doesn’t have a stable job but he has earned nearly one million yuan by playing e-games. He proposed a marriage to the girl’s parents but the girl’s mother refused. The girl’s mother told him that her daughter only marries a public servant (Gong Wu Yuan in Chinese). After learning her daughter was pregnant, she took her to the hospital and asked her to have an abortion. The boy hurried into the hospital and pled to the girl’s mother to save his unborn baby. But the girl’s mother said “No”. Then he knelt down to her.

What a cruel and inhumane mother! How does she know her daughter will have a happy life after marrying a public servant?

Nov 23, 2013 21:37
  • WANHU
I suppose she represents the Chinese mothers, always has the final say. She will decide whom her daughter can marry with. I hope it doesn't happen to you.
Wan
Nov 27, 2013 00:44
  • SUNNYDREAM
Wan,

My parents already give up their requirements. They just have one condition "Find a man who loves you and is willing to take care of you and you should love him too". My mother once said "I don't care about who he is. Even a beggar is ok as long as you love him and he loves you."
Nov 27, 2013 05:19
  • WANHU
I think you mom is a very practical lady. Kindly send my warm regards to her.
Wan
Nov 28, 2013 20:22
  • SUNNYDREAM
Got, Wan. My mom is a rational person. She understands that forced love doesn't last. But she cares about me. She said that she wouldn't interfere in my marriage but she will give me some pieces of advice as a woman who has been married for more than 30 years.
Nov 30, 2013 14:37
  • WANHU
Most mothers want the best for her child (children). Be kind to her while you still have her. Two days ago, Nov 28th already two years my mother died of old age. My brothers, sisters and I, do miss her very much.
Wan
Dec 9, 2013 21:07
  • SUNNYDREAM
Wan,

I do my best to be kind to my mom. But I don't want her to manipulate me. I want my own life.
Post a Reply to: A man kneels to his girlfriend’s mother for his unborn baby!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code