Menu
The pregnant ex-girlfriend makes havoc at his wedding
Nov 27, 2013 02:20
  • LAUGH
I have read many reports that the wives beat the mistress in public for interfering in their families. This time a man’s pregnant ex-girlfriend makes havoc at his wedding. According to the video, the man’s pregnant ex-girlfriend beats his bride at first. She kept saying “Why do you take my husband away from me?” The bride didn’t know who she was and shouted loudly “What are you doing here?”

The man shouted at his ex-girlfriend “I already told you to go back home. Why did you come here?”

His ex-girlfriend shouted back “I am pregnant now.” The man was surprised and said “I already asked you to have an abortion. Why didn’t you abort your baby?”

The ex-girlfriend was angry, exclaiming “What?”. However, she didn’t stop beating the bride.

After the man tried to explain to his bride, the bride started to beat the man together with his ex-girlfriend. The man explained “I am done with her.” Then he pushed his ex-girlfriend and said “I told you to come back to your home.”

The ex-girlfriend shouted “What? Do you want me come back home as a pregnant abandoned woman?” Then she started to beat the bride and shouted “He is my husband. Why did you take him away from me?”

The man shouted “I already asked you to have an abortion. Now you are pregnant and make havoc at my wedding. I am not sure if I am the father of the baby. It’s all your mother’s fault. She forced me to buy an apartment here. How could I afford to buy one?”

Is it the fault of the ex-girlfriend’s mother? No wonder some real estate ads say “You can decide not to buy an apartment unless you persuade your mother-in-law.”

Anyone who understand Cantonese can watch the video.
Nov 27, 2013 04:59
  • WANHU
It's time to blame someone.
Wan
Nov 27, 2013 21:55
  • CHERRY07
I am wondering how the bride falls in love with this jerk. He made his ex-girlfriend pregnant and just asked her to have an abortion. What's wrong with his head? Then he blamed his ex-girlfriend's mother for asking too much (an apartment and a car).

Yes, it's true that most young men can't afford to buy an apartment in big cities. But it's not a good excuse for breaking up with his ex-girlfriend. What a coward! Even he decided to break with her, he should have accompanied her to have an abortion.

I am curious why the bride's families behave like gentlemen. They should beat the groom together with the bride and the ex-girlfriend.

An irresponsible man ruins two girls' life.
Nov 30, 2013 14:54
  • WANHU
An old Malay proverb says: clapping one hand doesn't make a sound. It takes two to tango.
Wan
Dec 9, 2013 21:20
  • SUNNYDREAM
Yes, the girl is too naive to sleep with the bastard and have a baby for him. That bastard ruins two girls' life.
Post a Reply to: The pregnant ex-girlfriend makes havoc at his wedding
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code