Menu
Chinese blacklist ?
Mar 18, 2014 10:41
  • TRANG_SHAHIR
I have post one comment in the other people's ad about my question but I think I should make my own.
I had been in china to studied for 6 years without any criminal record or have any problem when extent my visa within China.
This time I back to vn for vacation and now want to apply for F visa to back Beijing with some family business deal need to make. I have invitation letter from Chinese company , I gave all my document include my renew passport because my old passport is damage.
After 4 days my agency help me to go Chinese consulate in my city to pick up my passport and the office was denied my passport and say that my name and birthday have same with someone and in blacklist.
They really surprise and ask the officer again why , they just say "should know it by myself". The agency told me to write the letter and send it to the general consulter , maybe the general will change his mind.
The truth is I was shocked because for 6 years I been in China I didn't do anything wrong , if I really have criminal record or in blacklist I should get kick out of china long time ago , why now ?
I had write a letter but hopeless about the result . Is it truth that when they feel not happy they just denied your document and put you in blacklist without any right reason ? And I read in the other ad if you are in their blacklist then you can't go back china in any case , even by tourist visa...
Did anyone have same problem like my situation ?
Mar 27, 2014 09:02
GUEST22240 I WANT TO KNOW WHERE ARE YOU FROM
Apr 3, 2014 10:33
  • HURLEYH
I think you should change another agency and try again if there's no better option.consulate will not reject you apply for "not happy".As a Chinese I think one possibility is the agency.
Apr 5, 2014 15:29
  • SHANEO
Yes it will more likely be the agency you used,, In many countries if anyone applies for a foreign visa and uses an agency overseas that is on their relevant blacklist or is not recognised they will deny the visa. There are to many bad agencies, you should check to see if the agency is registered or recognised before using them.
Jan 7, 2015 07:11
GUEST16914 I overstayed my F visa for only two weeks due to the delay in delivering my passport which I had sent to Beijing For visa renewal. I was fined v
4, 500 Rm, Blacklisted and given an exit visa to leave in a matter of 15days. I complied to all these. I paid the fine and exited. Some months later I applied for Z visa (working visa ) which I was given, entered China, applied for Alien Employment license which I was given but the psb(police ) refused to give me resident permit so I had to exit within 30days of entry which I did. Now I have a student visa to do my PhD in China, my question is, will I be given a resident Permit for my studies if I enter?
Jan 7, 2015 20:29
GUEST677543 GUEST16914,

Seriously, I am afraid that you may have problem to get the resident permit for your studies too because of your previous record. Anyway, you should go to the local PSB and try to apply for the resident permit. If you do, you may have a chance. Otherwise, you can't continue your further study in China.
Jan 11, 2015 10:53
GUEST16914 Thank you for your reply. What is the local Psb? Is it my Chinese embassy in my country? Or in China where the university is?
Jan 11, 2015 19:39
GUEST676747
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST16914

Thank you for your reply. What is the local Psb? Is it my Chinese embassy in my country? Or in China where the university is?

I meant the local police station. To be precise, the entry and exit mangement bureau department of the police station in the city where you stay.
Jan 12, 2015 18:01
GUEST52123 .Does anyone have information about buying merchandise in China and shipping it back to United States I am American citizen do I have to get a visa to go to China or any special permits to buy stuff in China to ship it back to USA thank you
Jan 12, 2015 20:22
GUEST6643
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST52123

.Does anyone have information about buying merchandise in China and shipping it back to United States I am American citizen do I have to get a visa to go to China or any special permits to buy stuff in China to ship it back to USA thank you

Yes, if you visit some factories and buy things from them, you may ask them to help you acquire the M type. If you come alone and just visit some whole-sale markets on your own, yo can apply or a L type.
Jan 14, 2015 21:01
  • SOLOTO007
It's too expensive to go to China and buy stuffs. you can shop on line or ask someone to help you from China
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese blacklist ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code