Menu
Chinese blacklist ?
Feb 24, 2015 10:34
GUEST73151 I overstayed in China,I been detained and fined RMB5500 which I paid and bought ticket to return to my country,year later I applied for China visa but they rejected my application ,I think iam being blacklisted to enter China .....is there anyway to cancel that bad record?
Feb 28, 2017 04:01
GUEST19147 I visited China, in 2009 on a business trip and returned back to my country ( India), without overstaying..after 6 months of returnig back, I again applied for VIsa and I was rejected, saying that I am blacklisted..There was nothing untoward that happened during my stay and netiher did I overstayed.I tried to contact the chinese embassy to understand the reason why I am Blacklisted, but they did not give an reply.Can some one help me to understand that for how many years I could have been blacklisted.. Its almost 8 years and now I also have a new passport, will I get the visa now, if I apply ?
Mar 3, 2017 01:10
GUEST53231 hi tarang,

you will surely get some help from the trip tap toe
Mar 6, 2017 23:35
GUESTTRANG Hi ! thanks for your comment.
Actually later I had an interview with the consulate's officer and everything went good, they even didn't know about "Blacklist" or sth like this. I got my visa after 5days and went back to Beijing since 2013
Apr 3, 2017 02:12
GUEST10731 yes i have the same problem like you now a days they are just finding little things and dont give you the visa, maybe you are not in blacklist but will put you in black list
Apr 27, 2017 10:43
GUEST68196 I worked for language center in Gaoming, Foshan, Guangdong, After one month working i asked to get salary but the owner said no you will get only half salary. when i asked why? they said if you left use suddenly; this kind of deposit ... so i said if you don't give me my salary, i will go do report in police station but i found at last i am wrong because i have f Visa and came belong to AIESEC so i need work permit that means i am working illegal. suddenly i agreed to talk half salary and leave the center but the manager deceived me.. she told me that give me all the keys of the apartment and center and let me book room in hotel because it was late so i agreed.. while we are walking on street by car,she asked me to stay in the car to get down and buy some foods...after half an hour I found her family round me and forced me to go to police to do report against me. she created some stories there in police station that i threaten her to get too much money.
Mar 14, 2018 21:04
GUEST33129 How long its take a blacklisted in china
Jun 13, 2018 18:45
GUESTGP Hello , I have a x2 visa but after entering China, due to some financial and emotional circumstances, I was able to register with the school. I looked for means to get work and get work permit but they can not transfer the visa unless I have the school transcripts. I went to the school and they told me since I didn't register, they had told the entry and clearance bureau that I wasn't they student since March and they didn't tell me about this. I am needed to exit the country to go change my visa, will get a fine when I exit ? Will my name be blacklisted?
Jun 19, 2018 04:14
GUEST00250 Hello, does anyone know what is meaning when a university send name to embassy of a student who has not registered in time
Jun 26, 2018 03:52
GUEST15510 A group of Company shareholders in China were unhappy towards their investment outcome yet to be materialised by Company thus these investors came to office to destroy office equipment and hurt some employees then such case already involved police investigation. As such issue was handled by CEO and ED of the Company whom are based in China to overseeing Company affairs unlike a Chairman only act as advisory role. Since the incident happened until now Chairman did not enter China. In this case, whether such incident may affect Chairman to apply and obtain China visa or may be retain by immigration upon entry into China or departure from China.

From which sources or how to check whether the Chairman is being blacklisted by China concern authorities?
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese blacklist ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code