Menu
Homestay Shanghai in August
May 27, 2005 18:34
  • HOLLEHO
Hello all,

I (22, student from Germany) will be in Shanghai from August until November. I will be working with the Delegation of German Industry & Commerce. Therefore I am looking for a nice Chinese family who is willing to take me for these 3 months. I would prefer a family because I want to improve my Chinese (I have had a intensive language course here in Germany).

Hope to get replies soon and thanks in advance

Patrick Hollenbach
Jun 13, 2005 14:18
  • AJSHC
i have leave a message for ya,pls check...
Jun 27, 2005 12:56
  • AMULJADI
hello,
I am 23 year old male, and I come from Indonesia. I am looking for a nice chinese family who is willing to take me for several months September - January. If you know anybody, please let me know.

thank you,

Chen Ya Lei

Oct 13, 2007 00:09
GUEST11482 My family would like to provide one bedroom homestay in YangPu District ShangHai to a girl.
The location is surrouded with many Universities, inlcuding FuDan University.
I think its helpful for your transition to Chinese Culture.
Please contract me at Tel: 13524789069 MSN: hotmail.com|macoco80
May 25, 2008 13:15
GUEST08532 Hi there. I'm from Jordan ( male) and attending Chinese langauge course in Shanghai International Studies Uni. begining from September. Would like to find a proper accommedation since I wouldn't like to stay at the University dorm. I speak fluent english and Chinese isn't bad :)
hope to hear from you soon.
Rami

email: hotmail.com|abualsuudrami
Nov 5, 2009 02:59
GUEST96233 Hi,you can take a look at the website www.homestayglobal.com here have a lot of homestay hosters,who post their infomation on in.you can find some useful things.
Jan 26, 2010 20:40
  • SUJOY
Thank you for the information i have found information about staying at home in local host on your given website homestayglobal.com .I also got a chance to know the culture and language .
Mar 4, 2010 23:29
GUEST92170 Homestay is perfect for budget accomodation and learning language
Mar 22, 2010 03:25
GUEST20138 Homestayglobal's database of homestays is increasing.
get your homestay here and have a woderful experience. learn more bout the language and culture
Apr 26, 2010 01:07
GUEST17117 As a french student, homestayglobal gave me satisfaction as It's the lowest price you can find in Shanghai now (with the increasing of prices linked with the Expo 2010) and permit a real immersion in the local chinese environment.
It's the best deal you can find in shanghai, for sure

CM
May 6, 2010 02:47
GUEST17117 daily we got more visitors and members who are signing up for free! homestayhosts database is increasing daily.
you can search on make use of our DIY search engine, find your hosts or guest without dealing with an agency.
a great way to experience the culture and improving your language.

go to our website homestayglobal.

Homestayglobal - family of all travellers
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Homestay Shanghai in August
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code