Menu
dragon bost festival coming up kaili guizhou
Sep 30, 2005 04:11
  • CALIFORNIA
Yes,me too!Conny!Guizhou is a bit strange for me:-(
Sep 30, 2005 08:05
  • JABAROOTOO
The Enthiceast,
I don't give praise lightly, and certainly not to please or be polite, I find this a rather hypocritical and don't appreciate it in anyone.
But I will lavish praise when it is deserved.

Louisa is one example of this. If you read her invitation carefully you will notice the word 'exchange'.

From what I have seen of your postings on this and other forums my understanding is that you also are looking for volunteers in Dali for perhaps the same reasons as Louisa. Is that correct?

I was traveling with a small group of friends and we also met with other friends from around Kaili. Louisa's circumstances where such that she was not able to accompany us during all of our short visit but we spent a wonderful day with her and friends and were treated as honoured quests. It cost us nothing but our time and some patience in chatting with all of them. It was a great experience.

Why not message Louisa personally if you are interested in visiting Kaili and find out directly from her what the deal is. You may say I have recommended her.
Oct 1, 2005 02:14
  • ETHNICEAST
i have come across louisa and known her existence for more than one year, or maybe more. but have not the need to use her service. i do have friends and workers to do that. i have communicated with her and know her cost. was just curious as to her service and cost comparatively speaking. checking out for friends who might need the infos. just curious that not many people responded to her posting(pretty obvious) and wondering why. even though it is an 'exchange', folks need to know what is the cost or obligations, some readers are afraid of being tricked, not telling customers of other side charges, etc., every day you read of cheating in china. today it was factories using dirty water, recycled oil to make instant and then resold the oil to farmers!
i dont know what or why is your link between this posting and the posting on volunteers for children project. in my case, responses is low. and i am doing it to get help for another friend.
i still feel that your affirmation of her english is basically motivated by your desire to encourage her and goad her own to do better regardless of whether her english is good or not. we cant tell whether her english is good or not except from her posting and we can tell alot from postings.

Oct 3, 2005 04:37
  • CAROLYNE
Hi,

You can get help from chinese - english and vice versa interpretation service call 021-6100-9700 You can register online www.chinahelpline.com

Cheers
Carolyne
May 1, 2006 13:16
  • YAAJMOOB1
Hi Tour Guider,

I would like to find more information about Kaili, especially the Miao minority. Please provide any information to me because I really want to come to China for vacation.

In return for you, I thought you have a pretty good English in which you have written very well. Your grammar is very good. All I recommend for you is to write more and talk more to me or other people in English. Then, you will improve your English.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you.

Kindest regards,
A Friend from USA

P.S. I'm also a Miao minority in live in the United States of America.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: dragon bost festival coming up kaili guizhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code